3.

"Pyaar dil se hota hai dimag se nahi. Aur Pyaar main kahi baar galatiyan bhi ho jaati hai Mr. Thakare." Nimrit said while standing in front of Shiv who was sitting with Tina. Nimrit had tears in her eyes and her lips were wobbling but she didn't stutter while speaking.

"Kya hoa Nimrit." Tina stood up to console Nimrit.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done." Nimrit said and walked away from there towards the washroom.

"Babe. Kya hoa?" Soundarya asked Nimrit as soon as she entered with eyes full of tears.

"Main thak chuki hoon Soun." Nimrit cried while sitting beside her.

"Ro maat please. Nahi toh main bhi ro dungi." Soundarya said and she saw Shiv entering the powder room and signaled him to wait there.

"Mereko pehle he mere dosto ne kaha tha pyaar se dur rahio or apni game par dhyaan diyo. Par kya kare feelings ko control nahi kr sakte na." Nimrit sobbed. Shiv was shocked to listen to Nimrit's confession. He didn't know his feelings were reciprocated, that's why he was creating a little distance from Nimrit.

"I know babe. We cannot control these things." Soundarya was holding Nimrit. It was hurting her to see her friend crying like that.

"But main kaise samjaho usko. Tere kehne par try kiya maine, but woh merese thik se baat he nahi kr raha 2-3 din se. Tune kaha mutual feelings hai but mereko nahi lagta aisa kuch hai."

"Aur yeh tune kaise decide kar liya?" Shiv said and as he thought this was the best time to make them aware of his presence. And he cannot see her cry anymore.

"Soundarya isko bol de mereko isse baat nahi karni hai." Nimrit said while angrily wiping her tears.

"Guys main kuch nahi bolungi. Main jaa rahi hoon tum dono baith ke baat karo." Soundarya said and started walking away from there.

"Main bhi chal rahi hoon tere saath." Nimrit stood up but Shiv held her hand and pulled her in a hug. Soundarya smiled at them and walked away.

"Chord mereko." Nimrit tried pushing him.

"Shh, bas." Shiv held her tightly and patted her head.

"Main nahi chati ki kisi ko aisa lage ki main tereko use kar rahi hoon isiye ab se main apse dur rahungi. Jis se aap apna game aaram se khel paye."

"Aur merese dur jaane ki permission kisne de. Kyunki jo log pyaar karte hai woh toh saath rehte hai naa." Shiv pulled Nimrit towards the sofa and made her sit. He kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears.

"Shock hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Maine sab sun liya jab abhi tu Soundarya se baat kar rahi thi." Shiv continued while wiping Nimrit's tears.

"Haan toh I will keep my feelings aside aur apko dikat nahi hogi."

"Acha. Sab aap decide kar lo. Ki main bhi ab kuch bol sakta hoon." Shiv was still in that position ready to wipe anymore tears that left Nimrit's eyes.

"Bolo."

"I like you too."