6.

"Kaisa raha sab Amravati main." Nimrit asked with a scratchy voice. She was on the video call with Shiv who is on his way back to Mumbai.

"Bahut badiya. Jab sab thoda settle down ho jayega leke chalunga tereko bhi." Shiv said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Haan. Aur aai, baba, tai sab kaise hai." Nimrit asked and coughed at the same time. She was coughing so hard that tears left her eyes.

"Sab badiya hai aur terese milna chathe the. Teri tabiyat kaisi hai ab?" Shiv asked worriedly.

"Bro kharab hai. I can't even breathe properly." Nimrit coughed while wiping her tears.

"Main aata hoon theek hai. Dhyan rakh apna." Shiv said and gave Nimrit a flying kiss.

"Bye. Happy Journey." Nimrit smiled and disconnected the call.

At 5pm

"Kaun hai." Nimrit called out to her house help. Nobody replied. Nimrit got up and was looking for her cardigan in the cupboard when someone hugged her from behind.

"Kya re. 2 din ke liye gaya main aur tune apna yeh haal bana liya." Nimrit turned around after hearing the familiar voice.

"Shivu." Nimrit had tears in her eyes and she hugged Shiv tightly.

"Bas bacha. Kyun ro rahi hai aa toh gaya main." Shiv stroked Nimrit's head and pulled her from the hug. He kissed her forehead and made her sit on the bed.

"Maine bahut miss kiya tereko." Nimrit sniffled slightly while wiping her nose.

"Aur maine toh bilkul bhi nahi kiya bahut busy tha re main."

"Shiva." Nimrit whined.

"Joke tha baba. Iss kamre se bahar nikle se lekar iss kamre main ghusne tak har pal yaad kiya tume." Shiv sat beside Nimrit and pulled her head on his shoulder.

"Ya toh masti ya bilkul cheesy lines. You have nothing else in between." Nimrit whispered and placed a kiss on Shiv's cheeks.

"Acha toh madam ko yaad raha kiss karna."

"Bimar hu naa attention chaiye." Nimrit whispered and placed another kiss close to Shiv's lips.

"Karni hai toh sahi se kar naa." Shiv pulled Nimrit close by placing a hand on her waist.

"Tu bhi bimar ho jayega phir."

"Aise bimar hona manzoor hai mereko." Shiv whispered and was leaning closer for a kiss when the knock on the door interrupted them.

"Madam kuch kaha le jiye. Subah se apne sirf juice piya hai." Nimrit's house help said with a blush on her face.

"Tune kuch kahaya nahi hai abhi tak." Shiv said in a shocking tone.

"Maan nahi tha." Nimrit whined and cuddled closer to Shiv.

"Didi aap please iske liye soup bana kar lo. Main khilata hoon isse." Shiv asked her and looked at Nimrit with pointy eyes.

After Shiv feeding Nimrit the soup. Both were cuddling on the bed when Shiv's phone rang. Shiv extended his arm to the nightstand to pick up the phone.

"Haan abdya bol." Shiv whispered on the phone as to not disturb the sleeping Nimrit on his chest.

"Nahi bro main nahi aa paunga. Namaya ki tabiyat thik nahi hai." Shiv said and saw Nimrit stirring in her sleep.

"Apun 1-2 din main milte hai." Shiv said and disconnected the call.

"Kiska call tha?" Nimrit asked, looking at Shiv.

"Abdu."

"Kya hoa."

"Kuch nahi woh dinner ke liye bola rha tha. Usne sabko bolaya maine kaha hum dono nahi aa sakte." Shiv said and pulled Nimrit closer to her.

"Haan toh tu chala jaa na. Meri taraf se sorry bol diyo abdu ko." Nimrit said, roaming her fingers on Shiv's chest.

"Main tere ko akele chod kar nahi jaunga." Shiv said and grabbed Nimrit's hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Shivu."

"Nahi toh nahi. Baat khatam." Shiv said and pulled her closer and they went to sleep.