5.

"Balti kon maar raha hai." Nimrit shouted while wiping her face. They were currently performing the torture task.

"Balti marra tu abhi dekh main batata hoon tereko." Shiv shouted and Archana threw haldi at his face which resulted in haldi going inside Shiv's mouth to which he shouted as it directly hit his windpipe.

"Shiv thik hai naa." Nimrit asked and Archana hit her with the detergent powder too.

"Please bolo mat tum log." Sumbul shouted from the green couch.

"Aap logo ko itni warnings de gayi phir bhi aap log wahi kar rahe hai. Isliye ye karya yahi par rok dejiye." Bigg Boss announced and they all left the buzzers slowly.

"Nimrit tu thik hai naa." Sumbul and Shiv ran towards her as soon as they opened the harness.

"Shiv, are you okay?" Nimrit washed her eyes and looked at Shiv who had his face covered with haldi and detergent. "Sumbul Shiv ka face clean kar please."

"Aao Nimrit main face saaf karva deta hoon." Shalin said and approached Nimrit.

"Dur rahe tu." Shiv said in an angry voice.

"Don't worry Shalin, we are alright." Nimrit replied sarcastically. She stood up and pulled Shiv on his feet by his arm and both of them walked towards the washroom with Stan and Sumbul trailing behind them.

At Night.

"Shiv baba please rub mat kar eyes ko." Nimrit said while wiping Shiv's right eye with a napkin.

"Main kya karu bahut dard ho raha hai." Shiv said and tears left his eyes.

"Shivu ro matt please. Hum hai naa tere saath." Nimrit held Shiv's face in her hands and sat in front of him. She also had tears in her eyes, she can't see him like this.

"Nimi tu mat ro yaar." Stan said while placing his hand on Nimrit's shoulder.

"Tu kyun ro rahi hai re." Shiv held Nimrit's hand and pulled her in a hug.

"Mereko aise dekha nahi jaa raha tereko." Nimrit cried while hugging Shiv tightly.

"Aur tereko aisa lag raha hai ki tu royegi aur mere ko acha lagega." Shiv wiped her tears and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Shiv." Both heard a voice behind them. Nimrit pulled herself from the hug and turned around to see Archana standing there. Stan and Sumbul were nowhere to be found and must've left to give them some privacy.

"Kya chaiye Archana?" Nimrit asked her while helping Shiv with the glass of water.

"Main bas sorry bolna chathi thi." Archana said not feeling guilty at all. She was just here so that she will not be bashed at the weekend.

"Thank you. Now you can leave." Nimrit said while lying beside Shiv on the bed.

"Nimrit jo tumne kiya tha maine bhi wahi kiya tha."

"I'm not interested in listening to your justification. Agar abhi bhi teri kasar puri nahi hoyi hai toh la kar mar de bottle mere sar par." Nimirt said angrily. She was pissed off at Archana.

"Haan toh nahi karna tha pehle aisa." Archana shouted.

"Archana." Nimrit said in a warning tone. Shiv held her and tried to calm her.

"Tu sorry bolne aayi thi naa. Bol diya naa ab ja yahan se." Shiv said and pulled Nimrit in a hug who placed her head on his chest.

"Haan toh ja he rahi hoon mere ko koi shauk nahi hai yaha rukne ka." Archana said and walked away from there.

"Ignore kar isko, be matlab ungli karni hoti hai isko bas."

"Haan."

ShivRit One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें