Golden trio ❤‍🔥

As this is part 1 .... A book close to my heart...

___________________________________________

Person 1 - hey wake up...(frustrating)

Person 2 - coming uncle Vernon.....

Person 2 coming down stairs....

Vernon - today my sister marge is coming.... You know how to behave with her.....

Person 2 - yes uncle.....

Vernon - (to his family) now I will go and pick up marge....

Wife - okay bye... And you Harry behave properly with her.... If you didn't you will not go to your weird school...

Harry - yess aunty... (In mind) it's weird for you muggle...Not for me....

(Muggle means the one who doesn't know magic...)

After sometime.... Doorbell rang... Harry go towards door and open it.. He saw his uncle with his sister....

Sis - hey you take my bag....

Uncle - keep it in the room...

Harry - yes uncle....

Sis - is he still that weird...
Uncle - yess he is...(to Harry)You come and make the breakfast...

Sis - in which school he is....?

Uncle - he is in that the school for orphans....

Sis - (to Harry) you should be thankfull to my brother... He is keeping you with him... If I was there I would have thrown out of the house.... (To Vernon) who are his parents what they were doing...?

Vernon - (nervously) umm... His dad... (He was going to say but...)

Marge - I am sure he would be a drunk man and his wife would be a whore..(with a drink in her hand)

(with a drink in her hand)

Harry - SHUT UP.... JUST SHUT UP... (angrily) (the glass from her hand blasts)

Vernon - let me clean...

Marge - no why would you...? (To harry) hey come and clean....

Harry comes and starts cleaning.. Still she was bitching about his parents... Now harry could not control... He go towards  kitchen and stares her dangerously... Now she started blowing... Blowing like a balloon.... She goes up in air... And she flies towards sky... Vernon tries to catch her but still she flies....

There Harry is much fast goes to his room pack the bag

There Harry is much fast goes to his room pack the bag... And leave the house..... After going out of the house... He met with a weird bus... He sat in bus and tell them to drop him at Weasley house....

The bus

The bus

The house

The house

Weasley mom as w mom and Weasley dad as w dad

W mom - son Harry you here....?

Harry - yes aunty....

W mom - good you also came here... As Hermione is also here...

Harry - oh cool...

Person - who is there mom...?

W mom - Harry have came baby....

Person - what... (She comes down stairs and hugs Harry) hey how are you.....?

Harry - amazing ginney...

(Ginney is sister of ron..)

Hermione - Harry you here... Ron.. See who's here....

Ron - who?

Hermione - Harry Potter....

Ron - ohhh I am coming....

With that the day gone all good Harry met everyone... Right now they are discussing about something.....

Harry - how we will bring them here.... They are so so far away from us.....

Ron - let's take dad's car and fly there...?

Hermione - are you mad ron... What if aunty got to know....

Ron - we will tell that we have gone to take them....

___________________________________________

So show all love to this story as this one is amazingly new.... So this is intro of trio.. And our sidnaaz will be introduced in 2nd part. ..

How was the first part...?

Will  continue till than take care byee...
Please vote and comment💬