Holidays 2 ❤️‍🔥

Let's start..
___________________________________________

At Night..

Sid and sana are talking and suddenly sid said..

Sid - you remember that I have to tell you Harry's past...!?

Sana - yeah..

Sid - so Harry's father James Potter and mother Lily Potter.. So James and lily were married and harry was around 1 at that time voldy got to know that he will be killed by 31 July born.. At that time there were two born one harry and other Neville.. He listened that go towards harry..... But here his fault he didn't listen that who will kill him.. There was said the one who will voldy choose one from both will kill him.. So voldy automatically rushed towards harry to kill him.. So he chose harry.. There his mom and dad were with harry.. Suddenly voldy entered he saw James coming.. He killed him.. And then he saw lily saving harry so he killed her.. He was going to kill harry but harry was saved by mother's love and therefore he left this scar on harry....

Sana - oh..

Sid - this was known by only few people that where potters are living.. so people thought that Harry's Godfather told voldy that where potters are..

Sana - okay ..rest of the story I know..

Sid - hmm now let's go for sleep tomorrow we have to go back home for vacations..

Sana - yes good night ...

Sid - good night..

Next Day ..

Every one are ready to leave where they took Hogwarts express ..and they reached king cross station..there they met Ron's parents...

After that they went to airport and reached Mumbai..where Sana and Hermione goes to shehnaaz's home where boys goes to Sid's ...

Sid's Home...

Sid knocking

Sid - mommmm I back here for vacations..

R mom - ohh bacha you came wait min maid will open the door..

Trio comes inside and

Sid - mom they both are also here for vacations..

R mom - okay ...Ron Harry bache tum log ka kamra first floor right Side pe hai ..

Ron and Harry - okay aunty ..

R mom - jao tum log fresh ho jao ..lunch laga deti hu ...

Sid - thik hai mom...

___________________________________________

Will continue till then take care byee..
Please vote and comment..❤️