Quidditch❤‍🔥

Let's start...

Hey... Guys.... Wait... Listen...

In Hogwarts their are total four houses they are Gryffindor.. Slytherin.. Ravenclaw... And Hufflepuff..

Gryffindor - house for brave ones...

Slytherin - house for evil ones...

Ravenclaw - house  for extra intelligent people...

Hufflepuff - house for a good kind heart people..

___________________________________________

At night..

Sid is sitting their from last 1 hour.. As Sana is busy with Hermione... And here Sid is sitting like a bored person... He was waiting for her.. But...

He was thinking about Sana till then she came...breaking his thoughts

Sana - chal sona nahi hai...

Sid - haa....? Haa kabse teri rah dekh raha hu...

Sana - I am sorry bebu... Chal soja...

He kept his head on her lap... Her hand gone towards his hairs and was caressing that.... With no time he slept... After sometime she also slept...

At midnight he was up cause he want to drink water... He saw Sana sleeping in uncomfortable position... So he pick her up go towards girls room.... Make her lay on her bed properly.... He goes towards boys room and drinks water and sleep....

The next morning...,

Sana woke up and saw that she is in her bed... She was smiling remembering him.
After sometime to brake her thought Hermione came towards her....

Her - hey... Who is roaming in your thoughts...?

Sana - no one bitch...

Her - huh..! Okay listen... Today is Gryffindor quidditch practice... Want to come to see... Or you want to take a part..

Sana - no girl I will see.... Well who is in team...

Her - harry ron and Sid... Three of them are there..

(Something about quidditch....

It is a fictional game in harry Potter.... Which is also played in real life at some places... They have to sit on their
Brooms... And have to do their task...
Their are four players...
1- seeker...there is one
2- chaser...there are 3
3- beater ... There are 2
4- keeper... There is one

Seeker chases Golden ball when it comes to his/her hand... Game finishes...

Chaser chases a ball and have to make goal...

Beater they disturbs opposite players with a ball name tufan in harry Potter hindi version....

And keeper he is type of goalkeeper )

The bat up their is of tufaan they have to take bat and hit it

Sana - who is who...?

Her - Sid is chaser... Harry is seeker.. And ron is keeper...

Sana - ohh let's go then...

They both goes towards quidditch ground... And sees them practicing...

There are three circles they have to goal there

Her - let's sit there...

After sometime ginny also came and sat with them...
(Guys they all are in 6th year so ginney is in 5th year...)

Abb to kya hi hona tha... Boys saw their girls.. Aur hoshiyaari marna chalu...
After some practice of quidditch... They all came down from their brooms... And go towards girls...
Sidnaaz - sidharth shehnaaz
Harny - harry ginny
Romine - ron Hermione
After doing time pass they pass their day.... As next day their was match of quidditch between Slytherin and Gryffindor...

Next day..,

All were set for the match of Gryffindor vs. Slytherin... As professor snape... Head of Slytherin was at Slytherin side...
Professor McGonagall.. Head of Gryffindor was at Gryffindor side...
Dumbledore who was in Gryffindor in school... Is now a headmaster and side of both teams... And the match starts...

Shehnaaz... Hermione... Ginny... Are side of Gryffindor sitting with other students...

Now the ball comes to Sid... But what... Ron .. Sid.. And harry 's broomsticks.. Are not in their control.. Shehnaaz and Hermione were trying to see that who is doing this... There shehnaaz saw that person beside droco is doing that... She told Hermione and Sana moved towards him by backstage...

Sana - incendio..!

With that spell.. Fire starts near him.. So the person forgot to spell more.. And broom of harry Ron and Sid controlled...

With that Sid lost his cool... He was continuously taking the ball and keep doing goal... Beater of Gryffindor team knocks out keeper goes down of Slytherin... Harry was fast enough to catch the golden ball... With that the match ends..

Prof - Gryffindor wins...!!

Everyone were happy... Including some professors....

___________________________________________

Did you understood quidditch..?

How's the story going...?

Should I now bring the main villian of the story...? Or you guys want happiness..?

Will continue till then take care... Byee..
Please vote and comment 💬