First Kill❤‍🔥

Let's start.......

___________________________________________

Sidnaaz and friends are following draco.. When he entered room of requirement.. They also entered.. They saw draco doing something near a cupboard type thing... He is keeping an apple there shuts the door.. After a while opens it... Apple is half... Then he keeps a bird shuts the door.. When opened door is bird is dead..

Sana - fuck I know what is this...

Her - I also...

Boys - what..?

Sana - let's go outside..

All of them went towards their room... And they talked...

Sid - so what is that..?

Her - that is... I mean....

Sana - that is a thing like cupboard... There are 2 in total... Like one is here in Hogwarts and other is outside... If we keep something in that the thing will go to other one... It is like they keeps something there... It will come in Hogwarts..

Her - understood..?

Boys - yeah...

Ron - guys let's just enjoy now..!

Ginny - exactly...

Ron - ohh when you came..

Harry - you scared us.. By the way we have something to tell you guys...

Sid - what...

Harry - sidharth Ron... Do try to understand I wanted to tell you but didn't got time....

Ron - what..

sana and her - we are here..

Harry - yeah you also listen.. You speak..

Ginny - no you speak...

Harry - what the...

Sid - speak now..

Harry - we are.. We are..!

Ginny - we are in relationship..

All - FUCK..

Ron - when you were going to tell...?

Harry and gin - Ron..?

Sid - after marriage..?

Harry and gin - Sid.. What...?

Sana - or after kids...?

Harry and gen - areh...(blushing)
(Hindi wala areh)

Her - stop blushing...!

All started to laugh hard...

Ron - but on serious note... From when is this going on...?

Harry - 2 years...

Sana and her - the F. U. C. K

Sid and Ron started to beat Harry.....

Ron - you bitch...

Harry - hey I am male...

Ron - still you are dating my sister from 2  freaking years....?

Harry - I'm sorry...!

Sid - what sorry being my best friend you didn't told me..

Sana - bass sidharth aur Ron mar jayga woh...

Sidharth was in love with her hindi accent... They both stopped listening her.. (Yaar thoda thoda hindi in logo ko bhi aata hai... Friends jo hai..)

At night they all go to their rooms to sleep but sidnaaz were wide awake.. Thinking about each other...

Sid's pov...

Yaar she is soo cute... I just love her... The day I saw her in my home.. Talking to mom.. I felt good vibes.. The day she made me sleep.. I am loving single thing of her... Also intelligent... Also hot sexy... Ohh her curves... Can make me hard anytime... Even olivender sir told us that we are attached with eo...

Sid's pov ends..

Sana's pov...

Yaar he is so caring... When Cedric flirted with me.... His face was worth watching.. He looked so cute that time... I saw pinch of jealousy when I am talking with boys...
Even I don't like when he talks to girls.. That day when lavender kissed him I just wanted to eat her raw... I was going to kiss him that day but if he doesn't love me..? I love him and it's love at first sight.. Ahh I love him.. If he loves me.. He would surely be jealous.. I will make a plan and will see what will happen...

Sana's pov ends...

After thinking of eo they both were going to sleep but...

The emergency bell of Hogwarts rang... Everyone in all four house woke up... They all were gathered at the great hall...

Dumbledore - it's so hard to say... But Hogwarts is not safe.. Voldemort is back...

All - what...

Sidnaaz and gang - we knew but this early....

Dum - one student of Hogwarts is dead.. It's so sad to say goodbye to MR. CEDRIC DIGGORY.....

Sid - the one who flirted with naaz..?

Her - yes...

Ron - he was very good friend of Harry..

Harry - no.. No.. Please he was a good friend (voice choked)

Dum - I am sorry... Please take care of your friends or group.. Don't go anywhere alone... Or next will be you..!
Go and sleep...

___________________________________________

Ohh Cedric he was actually a good boy... But what we can do.. In actual also he was first kill...

Will continue till than take care byee....
Please vote and comment💬