Diagon Ally ❤‍🔥

Let's start with today's part....

___________________________________________

Next morning... After getting fresh.. They all left towards diagon ally...

(Diagon ally means the place from where we can take... Things of magic... Books uniform.. Wand... Etc... )

When they all reached diagon ally Sana said...

Sana - my wand is broken.. So I am going to buy new...

Sid - let's go together.. I am going there too...

They both entered the shop of wands.. Olivenders....

Shop keeper - hello mr. And miss.

Both - hello...

S - your name...

Sid - sidharth shukla..

Sana - shehnaaz gill...

S - okay let me find your wand...

He takes out ten wand they both tried four - four.... Then comes fifth...

S - before you try I will say that wand chooses it's owner by own.. And now the wand you will try is made from same material... It is made from sandel wood which have come specialy from India..

They both tried that wand and the wand chosen them...

S - the wand have choosen you... When you both go Hogwarts... Show this wand to Dumbledore... Then use it...

Both - okay thank you....

Till than Hermione comes and says

Her - we are going towards Fred and George shop... You guys also come there..

They both moved out of the shop...

Sana - who is Fred and George..? And the shop..?

Sid - uhh they are twins who do so many mischief... They are 2 years older than us... And they another brothers of Ron.. And in the shop there are so many items all are mischievous...

Sana - okay...

They both reached at the shop

They did so many masti... At last... They got back at W house... As from tomorrow their journey will start....

Next morning...,

They all wake up... Got ready and reached station... 9 3/4 crossing station....