|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE SEVEN
"BLOODLETTING"

[voiceover] "My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history, the Originals. Unlike them, I am a hybrid...half vampire, half werewolf. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. Now we've returned, drawn back by a coven of witches who've threatened the woman carrying my children" Klaus says.

"Those babies will bring death to us all"

[voiceover] "My brother Elijah dealt with them"

"No one hurts my family and lives"

[voiceover] "We thought Rosalind would be safe"

"I guess it's time for you and me to have a little chat, friend"

"Rosie's gone. Where is she?"

"WHAT?"

"Marcel was here" 

[voiceover] "We were wrong"

...The Abattoir...

Dozens of vampires have congregated in the courtyard of the compound, where they all talk amongst themselves and drink. After a moment, Marcel appears on the balcony.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fight Night! And, the first rule of Fight Night is: the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle, and one of these..." He holds up the hand on which he wears his ring "...a daylight ring. If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you got to do is kick a little ass. Here we go!" He says.

All the vampires form a circle as they wait for the announcement of the first fighters.

"Our first two contenders: Felicia and Otto!"

Felicia and Otto fight while the rest of the vampires cheer them on. At one point, it appears that Otto has the upper-hand, but ultimately Felicia wins the fight by wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting her hips to snap his neck.

"Damn, girl! Not bad!" Marcel says.

Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah enter the courtyard. Klaus walks behind Felicia and snaps her neck. The whole room goes silent.

"Good evening! I'd like a word" Klaus says.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel glares at them.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for Rosalind. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here...starting with you" Elijah threatened.

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands" Marcel says.

"Your home, is it?" Klaus fake smirks.

"Rosalind! I will not ask again" Elijah raises his voice.

"Oh yes" Marcel starts "our precious Rosalind, right?" All the vampires agrees with him "I do miss her with me here, in the Quarter. Speaking of, how did she end up grounded on that big house of yours?"

"Since you revealed the identity of your precious girl, I think it's more than fair that I do the same..." Klaus smirks seeing Marcel's face fall at the revelation "surprise"

The tension was getting thicker by the second.

"You know that the vampires in this Quarter are on my command, right? And if I want, they will bring her back at any time...where she really should be. Far from you" Marcel says sternly.