|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON EIGHT - EPISODE SIX
"DETOURED ON SOME RANDOM BACKWOODS PATH TO HELL"

...Mikaelson's Family Mansion...

"When was the last time you saw the nanny?" the detective asks.

"Here! She offered to watch the kids for me. We spoke by phone a few hours ago. She was getting ready to put the kids to bed" Alaric says.

Rosalind was sat at the couch, her face rest in her hands.

"I have these. I don't know which ones you want to use"

Caroline shows pictures of the four kids on her cellphone to the detective.

"This is them" she says "And, uh, this is Sybil, the woman who we believe is with Seline"

"How do you know they're traveling together?" the detective asks.

"It's a hunch. Sybil is Seline's sorta sister" Caroline says.

"'Sorta' sister?" the detective raises an eyebrow.

Rosalind stood up furiously, walking over him and gripping his neck, lifting him up from the floor before staring straight into his eyes.

"If you don't disseminate these pictures in 15 minutes I kill you and everyone you've ever met" her hybrid face comes out as she compels him "top priority! Those kids are to be found until the end of the day if you want to see the sun rises again"

She releases the man, who quickly nods and walks away.

You're welcome!

Later, Alaric is calling Seline's phone while Rosalind stands besides him, listening to the conversation

"Hi, Alaric" Seline greets him.

"Seline! Where are they?" Alaric grits his teeth.

"They're safe with me" Seline says.

"Let me speak to them" Alaric demands.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that" Seline says.

Rosalind's fists were clenched so tight that her knuckles were white.

"Bring them back, please!" Alaric pleads, Rosalind scoffs angrily.

"Can't do that either" Seline simply says.

"Why?" Alaric asks.

"Rosalind's children are very special, Ric" Seline says "she's always known that. Special kids have special needs. The less you know, the better. Just know that I am saving them from a lifetime of pain"

Oh no!

She did not just say that...

Rosalind vamp speeds over Alaric, snatching the phone away from him before pushing him out of the way.