|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

SEASON EIGHT - EPISODE FOUR
"AN ETERNITY OF MISERY"

...Mikaelson's Family Mansion...

Rosalind was currently decorating some cupcakes for the two little tribrids who are currently arguing with each other over who's the tallest.

"Here we go!" she places the cupcakes in front of them. All decorated with colored sprinkles, chocolate and whipped cream.

Special recipe from Miranda Gilbert.

The twins seem to be playing with what looks like to be a fork, which obviously caused Rosalind to frown.

"I had it first!" Hope argues.

"I had it first!" Theodore argues back.

"But I had it first!" Hope continues.

"I had it!" Theodore crosses his arms.

"But I had it first!" Hope joins him too.

Again, talk about some attitude.

"Hey, sweethearts!" Rosalind gets their attention "Hope, baby, put that down! Right now!"

"But mommy..." Hope whines "I had it first!"

"Hope!" Rosalind scolds her, though her tone remains soft "I said drop it!"

Hope drops the Ancient Tuning Fork. It clatters and reverberates the same time the twins begin screaming as if it is affecting them.

"MOMMY!" the twins yell in pain "MOMMY! MAKE IT STOP! MOMMY! MOMMY!"

Rosalind quickly picks it up and the reverberating stops. She vamp speeds towards them and engulfs both in a tight hug.

"Shh..." she coos them "...mommy is here! It's okay!"

She hears little sniffs as Theodore and Hope clings onto her tightly.

Suddenly, Alaric appears in the room.

"Oh, my God! Are they okay? Did they cut themselves? I'm so sorry I left that out" he apologizes.

"It's okay!" Rosalind rubs their backs soothingly "You were right about that being a pitchfork. Literally! Emphasis on 'pitch'. It's a tuning fork"

...The Armory's Holding Cell...

Stefan rounds the corner, tapping the tuning fork against the glass, causing it to vibrate and hurt Sybil.

"The all-powerful siren. Imprisoned by a fork" he smirks.

"Says the man who can be killed with a stick" she throws back.

Suddenly, Rosalind vamps speeds over them and kicks the turning fork harshly, causing Sybil to let a loud scream of pain.

"For Stefan yeah, that might be true, but me?" Rosalind smirks "not that easy, little siren"

Sybil glares at her, still gasping in pain.

"What is it about this thing that hurts you so much?" Rosalind snaps "And why does it hurt my kids?"

"And here I thought you had me all figured out" Sybil pants, still recovering from the pain "Guess not"

Rosalind rings the tuning fork again, even harshly.