|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON EIGHT - EPISODE FIVE
"COMING HOME WAS A MISTAKE"

...Mikaelson's Family Mansion...

Calmly sitting at one of the couches on the living room, Rosalind was again writing for Elena.

[voiceover] "Dear sister, I don't know where to start..."

She could really write a book about this last week.

Suddenly, her phone starts to ring. Picking it up, she sees Matt calling her.

"Matt? Hey! What..." her own voice died when he starts speaking.

Her mouth opened in shock and the pen, falling onto the floor flat from her hand.

Tyler is dead...

Not that Rosalind was a big fan of the Lockwood boy, at least, not anymore. But dead? This is just a whole new level of cruelty and only one name shows up in her mind at the moment.

Damon.

And Tyler was just one more dead paw at their sick game.

Later, Rosalind, Stefan and Caroline are all sat at the living room

"It's not gonna bring him back" Caroline says.

"Tyler deserved more than to be collateral damage in whatever game Sybil's playing with Damon" Stefan says.

"Yeah! I can't even remember our last conversation. We haven't talked in months. We've both been so busy. After everything we went through, I guess I just always assumed that he would be there" Caroline says.

"I'm at a loss with Damon. I don't know what to do with him anymore" Stefan sighs frustrated.

"Maybe the best thing to do is just to mourn Tyler with your friends. We all owe him that" Rosalind finally says.

Caroline and Stefan look at her.

"You don't need to do that" Caroline softly says.

They both knew what happened with Rosalind at the Bayou, years ago, when she was pregnant with Hope and Theodore. Let's just say, the scooby gang was from little, very little from killing Tyler after discovering what he tried to do with Rosalind and the unborn babies.

"I know!" Rosalind sighs "but I want to! Tyler experienced a living hell for years, courtesy of my children's father"

Klaus...