Chapter 1 ~ Drug Dealer

(TW DRUGS, SWEARING)

you woke up and picked up your phone looking a the time 7:40 ''shit, Jace is going to be here any sec'' you got up putting on a fit for school (it was the last day before the summer vacay)and putting on some sloppy makeup while looking at your phone in case Jace texted.

(this ur fit if u dont like it u can imagine smth else <3)

You slid on your Jordan 4's and got a text from Jace ..

JACEE

im ab to be at ur place get ready

got my sis with me

 Y/n

 Kk im ready thnx for picking me up

You closed your phone and went down the stairs to the kitchen, your parents went on a lot of business trips so you stayed alone a lot but they made sure to check on you every now and then. You opened the fridge and took out a small juice and started walking towards the door, locking it behind you. About a minute later a black range rover pulled over and you saw Maddy in the front seat '' HEY BITCHHH!!! GET INN'' You always had a good relationship with Maddy since you passed most of your time at Maddy's house with Jace for as long as you can remember. You got in the car and Maddy passed you her phone to put a song on, while Jace was half asleep in the passengers seat. You took the phone and put ''Kill Bill'' by SZA (gotta love her<33)

You and Maddy started screaming/singing the lyrics and waking up Jace '' Man pls shut up, I was sleepin'' you and Maddy looked at each other and started laughing. Then Maddy pulled up in the packing lot and you all got out. Then you saw Cassie walking towards Maddy '' HI SLUTT'' Maddy screamed while running over to Cassie in her heals. Then it was just you and Jace '' yo, forgot to tell u but after school imma go to fez's place and get me some weed u wanna come too?'' you started walking towards the school building with Jace following you ''I haven't seen Fez since the new years party so sure''...

                                                  ~TIMESKIP AFTER SCHOOL~

You and Jace started walking to a gas station nearby talking shit about teachers and talking about the school drama... You finally arrived and saw Fez at his usual spot with a blunt in his hand ''Hey man'' Jace started walking towards him dabbing  him up '' Hey, Ash is in the back'' Fez looked over and saw you '' Heyy, wat u doin u good?'' '' yeah wbu'' ''good, business going well too come on in'' you walked over to fez and he opened the door to the freezer letting you in

You noticed Jace in a corner talking to a boy around your age with a buzz cut and face tatts, it took you some time to remember since last time you saw ash he was younger and looked  different . You never really hung out with him since he was always occupied with something so you didn't know if you should say anything. Fez then walked in '' Yo ash this y/n get,her and Jace smth to drink and like make em comfortable when u done I gotta go to a quick meet imma be back'' 

Ash got up  while passing Jace a bag of weed that he stuffed in his bag, he walked over to the couch were you were sitting and sat at the other end of the couch putting a cartoon on the tv. Jace walked over to the armchair and sat there looking at his phone. After some minutes of very awkward silence and the sounds from the carton you got up to go get some snacks from the store. You started walking around looking at snacks and drinks and ended up tacking 3 cokes , a bag of sour patch kids and a bag of chips. 

You walked back in seeing both of the boys asleep not wanting to wake them up you slowly walk towards the couch were you were sitting before placing the food and drinks on the table. you opened some snacks and your can of coke and started scrolling on tik tok when a message popped up.

FEZZZZ

hey imma bout to come back, why is ash not answering his phone?

Y/N

heyy, both of em fell asleep lol

+one attachment

you hadn't realized that ash had already woken up ''yo why did u take a pic?'' you looked up from your phone ''fez asked why you weren't answering his calls ''ashtray sat up ''delete that shit tho''you saw that he was clearly embarrassed and you found it funny to tease him ''nah im good il keep it'' he rolled his eyes at you and got back to watching the cartoon while eating some chips.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

k sooooooo i rl dk what else to write its my first book so like yeah if u have ideas for later on tell me plsss also tysm for readingg <33333333

28/2

i made a small update hope u like itt

(words 845)