Chapter 4 ~ Moving in

You woke up around 1 pm by a crashing sound coming from your closet. You walked over to your walk in closet and opened the door. You walk in while rubbing your eyes and see Ash picking up your hair straightener that had probably fallen and placing it in one of your black Nike duffel bags that was filled with clothes. You bent down picking up some hair creams that had also fallen and placing them in the bag. Ash looked up at you '' u feeling good?'' you looked back at him '' yeah I'm just still in shock '' he went back to packing your stuff for you, while telling you to go downstairs cause Fez made breakfast.

You walked down the stairs and reached the kitchen feeling a bit lightheaded from waking up. ''Good morning kid'', ''morning'' you sat on a chair and leaned over the counter looking at what Fez was cooking. ''what are u making?'' Fez lifted the pan so that you could see the omelet that he was making.

(this is what the kitchen looks like just imagine it with like black marble and the stove being next to the sink<3)

You got up and walked over to the fridge and took the orange juice out '' you want some?'' Fez looked at what you were holding '' nah im good I had coffee, also can you call Ash down the omelets are ready'' you nodded while pouring yourself a glass of orange juice and drinking a bit before walking back upstairs to your room to call Ash. You opened the bedroom door to see Ash placing the nike duffel bag on top of your black suitcase before turning to you ''Fez said the food is ready'' ''ok il be down in a sec'', '' you need help with the bags?'' you moved closer to him and the bags and picked up the duffel bag and started going downstairs.

You placed the bags at the corner of the couch and walked back to the kitchen were fez had placed two plates with omelets on top of them. You sat on one of the chairs and started eating while Ash sat next to you and Fez started rolling a cigar. It was quiet but at the same time it would be more awkward if someone spoke. You started zoning out having flashbacks from last night Ash must have noticed because he gently kicked you with his shoe ''y/n u with us?'', you snapped back ''what? sorry I was zoned out'' you said and looked towards him ''i asked if u have  more stuff u want to take'' you swallowed the food you had in your mouth and replied '' i dont think so, il go check now when i go up to change''

You finished your food placing the plate in the sink, Ash was now on his phone and Fez started cleaning up while still smocking. You went upstairs and walked into your closet, looking around for anything you could wear since most of your clothes were downstairs in your bags. In the end you found some black sweatpants along with a black mini top.

 In the end you found some black sweatpants along with a black mini top

(imagine this just in black, or just imagine smth else <3)

You got dressed and went to the bathroom to check if your makeup bag was there, you looked in the cabinet behind the mirror and didn't see it so Ash had probably taken it while you were sleeping. You took a last glance to make sure you had everything and turned around to go back down. While going out of your room you bumped into Ash ''Oh sorry'' you stepped back and regained your balance '' Fez is loading your things in the car u ready?'' you nodded and you both started going down the stairs. 

You locked the front door and got in the back seat of the car. You then opened your phone while Fez started driving and started looking through your notifications..

4 missed calls from JACEE

You clicket o Jace's contact and started texting him

JACEE

call me when u get home 2a.m.

Fez texted me what happened you good u wanna talk should I come over? 6a.m.

Y/N

hey sorry for not answering, I'm ok il call u later.

 I'm gonna be staying at Fez's for a while

JACEE

its ok I jus wanted to know that your good

text me later when u wanna talk im here for u

Y/N 

thanks

You smiled at your phone seeing how much Jace cared and then closed your phone and looked through the window. It started raining and the clouds slowly started turning grey. You looked out at the people that had started walking faster covering their heads with their bags and then your eyes landed on a family with a small girl, it reminded you of how your family used to be. The little girl was smiling while holding her moms hand and talking to her dad. You felt a small tear form in your eye but quickly looked away. Fez decided to break the silence and passed the phone to you to play a song. You started playing songs by playboy carti (he so fine oml)

You looked at the seat next to you and saw some bottles of vodka and about 3 small bags with weed and rolling paper. You figured it was fine and took an opened bottle and started drinking. The taste of plain vodka was pretty strong and bitter but you didn't really mind and went back to drinking more. You started feeling a slightly tipsy and decided to stop and closed the bottle and put it back on the seat. For the rest of the ride you fell asleep..

You woke up because of a light shacking on your shoulder ''we here y/n'' you nodded and let Ash take of your seatbelt and help you get up. He then saw what was in the seat next to you and leaned closer to your ear to make sure Fez that was taking your bags out of the trunk couldn't hear ''Take one with you we can drink it later '' you felt your cheeks turn redder but didn't know  if it was from the vodka or from how close he was to you ''ok'' that was all you said before you leaned back in the car and took a full bottle placing it in the duffel bag that Ash had brought from the trunk ''Yo Ash take the suitcase in and help Y/n feel comfortable imma be in the store'' 

Ash replied and took the suitcase while nodding to you to follow him ''why didn't we just take a bottle from the store?'' you thought it would be more reasonable than hiding it I mean Fez had done weed with you he would have a problem with vodka '' I don't think that after yesterday Fez will be so relaxed about drinking and stuff'' you continued walking until you reached the back door. Ash took his hand down from the suitcase and looked in his pockets for the keys. He finally found them and after unlocking let you go in first..

~AUTHORS NOTE~

SOO I think I did better I'm gonna post the nest chapter soon sorry to keep u waitingg <3333 Have fun readingg 

(words 1247)