Chapter 6 ~ First Night pt.2

(TW WEED,DRINKING)

You started talking with Diego and smoking while Ash was talking with his friends. You were talking for about half an hour when Ash finally closed the game '' Yo imma go get the vodka'' your turned your head towards him ''k'' you then got balk to talking with Diego '' who that?'' ''its just Ash'' you saw him get annoyed, you couldn't deal with this now, you and Diego had nothing going on so you just decided to say bye and end the call.

Ash walked in the room with two bottles of vodka, one in each hand. You sat up and he sat next to you opening one of the bottles and handing it to you while you past him your vape since the blunt was burned out now. ''Sorry for getting off earlier I haven't talk to them for a long time ''you looked at him, his brown eyes looking back at you '' its ok'' he smiled and pulled out a blunt from his pocket. You took your lighter out of your pocket and he leaned his head closer to you with the blunt in his mouth.

After some minutes of silence and passing the blunt between each other, you saw that Ash's eyes were also starting to look red and he looked pretty wasted '' who were you talking to before?''. Ash turned his head to face you '''he's a guy from school that just texts me when he is bored'' you reached out to take the bottle of vodka and chugged some '' why do you text him back tho?'' You inhaled some smoke '' I don't know he just gives me attention so I reply. Anyway I don't wanna talk about him'' He nodded '' u can lay down you know'' he patted net to him with his hand and you moved next to him and laid down. He then pulled his phone out of his pocket and connected it to a speaker he had in the corner of his room and passed you the phone '' put whatever you want ma'' you nodded and started playing '' Money Longer'' by lil Uzi Vert (ik its old but its a vibe idc) on full volume.

You handed the phone back to Ash and he opened insta ''smile ma'' you looked over and he took a pic '' Let me see'' you turned his phone to face you '' can I put in on my story?'' you looked up to him ''sure''

(this the pic inspo just the time would be 2 am)

You started getting a bit tired and placed your head on Ash's shoulder and closed your eyes for a bit.

~ASHTRAY'S POV~

I posted the story and felt a weight on my shoulder, I looked down and saw that Y/n dozed off ''Y/n?'' I felt a bit sad we didn't talk a lot, I really wanted to talk to her. I saw that a strand of Y/n's hair fell on her face and without thinking I reached out and placed it behind her ear (Debby Ryan ear tuck, im so sorry I had to )

~BACK TO Y/N'S POV~

I felt a hand brush against my cheek and opened my eyes ''Ash?'' he pulled his hand back ''you had a strand of hair in your face'' You saw him slightly blush '' its ok, sorry for dozing off '' you stood up straight and so did he ''so what you wanna do?'' you thought '' you can show me how to play the games you were playing before'' he nodded and walked over to his desk opening the screen and handing you the controller '' what game you wanna play?'' he showed you the ones he had and you decide on GTA (yes if u dont like it imagine smth else <3) . After setting it up he sat behind you and placed his hands over yours to help you play. You felt his hands over yours and felt blush creeping up your cheeks. You were both high so you weren't able to play. You ended up doing the taxi drivers job.

You found something in the game funny and started laughing and placed your head on Ash's shoulder while he also started laughing with you. When you both finally calmed down you had turned to look at him, you then remembered a game your friend had played with you once were you get pocky chocolate sticks and each one eats it from the two sides and whoever breaks the stick first has to take a shot. You explained the game to Ash and he agreed to play. '' il go get pocky sticks'' you watched him go out and come back with a packet in his hand. You opened the second vodka bottle and started filling the shot glasses, while Ash was opening the candy and took a stick out placing it in his mouth and you took the other part and placed it in yours. You both started eating it and your faces getting closer and closer, you felt your cheeks blush and when he was almost a breath away you snapped the stick. Ash finished the stick '' drink up ma '' he handed you a shot and you drunk it.

You then took a stick out of the box and placed it in your mouth leaning over to him. He was again one breath away but this time you decided you would loose and so you would give up. He was getting closer and in the end your lips touched but neither of you pulled away, he placed his hand on the back of your head and pulled you closer too him by your waist while you put your arms around his neck. You both continued kissing each other until you had to take a break to breath, Ash then got up '' imp sorry ima go '' you were weirded out did you kiss that bad?

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. You covered yourself with the blanket and curled up while tears were slowly falling from your cheeks you had ruined everything without even knowing what you did. After about 5 minutes you decided to go out and talk to him, you slowly got of the bed and started walking over to the living room were you saw Ash on his phone ''Ash?'' he looked up from his phone to you and sat up '' why did you go?'' he looked at you while you sat down on the edge of the sofa '' I'm sorry ma but I got a girlfriend and I cant do this to her'' you nodded and walked back to the room.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

soooooo I cant wait to publish the next parts

do not worry we gon get rid of her thats all im saying

also idk ab this chapter feels ab rushed but yeah

(words 1176)