Chapter 10 ~ your my favorite drug

In the car you had realized what had happened '' Ash you will be ok right?'' he looked at you  ''don't worry ma '' you tried calming down in the car by drinking the vodka bottle but Ash took it from you '' I don't want you drunk ma'' you complained a bit but let it be and by the time you were home you didn't think about the guys at all.

You walked over to the kitchen getting some water and saying hi to Fez. You then walked back to the room and saw Ash had changed to his blue tech..

 You then walked back to the room and saw Ash had changed to his blue tech

(CENTRAL CEE 🛐🛐🛐 )

you hugged him and looked up at him '' get dressed ma we goin to a party'' you kissed him on the cheek and walked to the bathroom seeing that Ash had already picked a dress for you. You put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

you put on some dark blue heels matching Ash and took a small baggie in the same color too

you put on some dark blue heels matching Ash and took a small baggie in the same color too. ''Ready ?'', Ash opened the door to the bathroom and saw you '' you look hot ma'' he pulled you closer to him by your waist and you kissed him, putting your hands around his neck deepening it. Ash broke off the kiss '' we need to leave'' you nodded and held his hand. You were both in the car blasting music with Fez in the back smocking a blunt and carrying a duffel bag with him '' we are here'' said Ash parking the car some blocks before the house and getting out, Fez opened his door and took the duffel bag with him while Ash opened your door and helped you get out.

You walked up to the house and saw many people passed out on the front yard while Fez had quite literally disappeared, you walked in and immediately started getting pushed around by people '' ma lets go outside'' you took Ash's hand and followed him outside were things were calmer and there you saw Maddy, Cassie, Kat and Rue sitting on a couch and smoking a blunt  ''HEY BITCHH'' Maddy got up and walked over to you and hugged you '' its been so longg , how are youu'' you hugged her back '' I'm great, what about you'' she took your hand and pulled you over to the other girls, you looked back at Ash apologetically and he just smiled and walked over to some guys. 

You sat down and immediately all the girls started asking questions about Ash ''so is he your boyfriend or just a one time thing?'', ''does he give you free drugs?'', ''didn't he have a girlfriend?''. Maddy then shushed the other girls '' so one question at a timee, do you like him?'' you thought of all the time you had passed together this past time '' yeah'' all the girls cheered and passed you the blunt '' ok so would you get into a relationship with him?'' this question required no thought you just answered yes and all the girls started asking why you aren't together yet '' I don't know, I haven't talked to him about it''. Kat then chimed in ''you have to before another girl does'' what Kat said worried you a bit but you brushed it off.