Chapter 8 ~ Catching Feelings

You sat there with Ash resting his head on your thighs, you looked down to him and he was asleep. You started feeling some butterflies in your stomach, he looked so peaceful. You slowly felt your eyelids get heavy and ended up falling asleep.

You woke up by Fez tapping your shoulder '' yo, yall good?'' you got up gently taking Ash's head of your lap '' yeah il explain later'' you got up and followed Fez to the kitchen. Fez sat on the couch and looked at you nodding at you to sit '' you know how I don't want you involved in the dealing and stuff right'' he looked at you with a serious face and you nodded back '' well there's a job with an important supplier and I will take Ash and I don't wanna risk anyone coming for you again so we taking you with us'' you nodded you didn't really mind since you knew you were going to be with Fez and Ash. 

You saw Fez reach into a bag he had close by and pulled out a light pink ski mask and threw it over too you '' when we there you gon wear this ok?'' you nodded and got up walking to the kitchen '' you want anything to drink?'' you looked back at Fez who was  now sitting comfortably on the couch and watching something on the tv '' nah im good'' you turned to face the fridge that you opened to take out a tequila bottle (tequila>>>)and started walking back to the room.

You opened the door gently to see that Ash had gotten up and was picking up the shoes from the floor and placing them in the shelf that he had picked up '' you need help?'' he looked at you as you set the bottle on the bed '' nah im almost done '' you looked back at him and saw that his eyes were still a bit red from the crying. while Ash was cleaning you decided to change out of yesterdays clothes and put on something comfy..

 while Ash was cleaning you decided to change out of yesterdays clothes and put on something comfy

You stepped out of the bathroom and saw Ash laying on the bed looking at his phone. You walked over to him and sat next to him while opening the bottle of tequila '' You want some'' he looked at you and nodded taking it from your hand and placing it to his lips. He passed the bottle back to you and you took a big chug '' Why you got a ski mask?'' Ash was picked up the pink ski mask and looked at you '' Fez gave it to me for tomorrow'' You passed the bottle back to Ash and took the ski mask from his hand. The material was soft and you liked the color, Fez knew you or there was no other color in the store which you doubted.

''you got one?'' you looked at Ash who nodded towards his closet '' drawer full'' you got up and walked over to his closet opening the top drawer that was filled with baklavas and ski masks. You noticed that most of them were black and had a nike sign on them. You walked back to the bed feeling the alcohol hitting in and sat back down next to Ash, you took his your ski mask and put it on looking at yourself in the mirror.

 You walked back to the bed feeling the alcohol hitting in and sat back down next to Ash, you took his your ski mask and put it on looking at yourself in the mirror

(this what it look like)

You sat back down on the bed and opened your phone connecting it to the speaker and putting Overseas by D-Block Europe and Central cee (central cee 🛐🛐 ). You continued drinking with Ash until you finished the bottle ''Ash put a mask on too and il take a pic plss'' Ash got up and chose one of his ski masks and put it on you took pics and chose the one you liked most and added it to your story.

'' we look cute'' Ash nodded '' yeah ima repost it one sec'' you looked over his shoulder to his phone and saw that he was texting Zoe '' Ash are you fucking joking, she cheated on you why the fuck you texting her ''Ash turned to face you '' look ...

'' we look cute'' Ash nodded '' yeah ima repost it one sec'' you looked over his shoulder to his phone and saw that he was texting Zoe '' Ash are you fucking joking, she cheated on you why the fuck you texting her ''Ash turned to face you '' look she texted me and said she wanted to talk so im just replying'' you felt tears form in your eyes, why did you care? why did it feel like you were jealous of Zoe? '' So what you replying?'' Ash looked up to you from his phone '' ima talk to her I mean it wont hurt '' you knew that if you stayed any longer you were going to cry so you walked over to the bathroom and closed the door, you looked at yourself in the mirror and took the mask off brushing your hair making it look better and trying to calm yourself and not cry . 

                                                    ~ASH'S POV~

Ever since I mentioned Zoe y/n got weird and now she was in the bathroom. I hear the lock click and place my phone down, took of the mask off and walked to the bathroom door '' y/n you good? you know you can talk to me'' I heard some sniffing and the door opened.

                                                 ~BACK TO Y/N'S POV~ 

You opened the door and saw Ash standing in front of the door, his brown eyes looked honeyish because of the bathroom light. He slid his hand under your chin and made you look at him '' you good?'' you nodded and tried to go back to the bed but Ash blocked you '' why you so bothered by Zoe '' you honestly couldn't believe he was this clueless '' Ash she cheated on you'' he took your hand in his '' you sure its just that'' you felt your cheeks turn red as his face got closer to yours '' Ash?'' he backed up a bit '' yeah?'' you looked down and back up at him '' can you please just stop talking to her '' he kissed you on the cheek '' sure ma''. You walked back to the bed and laid down on his chest as he connected his phone to the speaker (yours disconnected before) and put Darling by D-Block Europe, you then started cursing yourself for not letting him kiss you earlier.

Ash sat u and so did you '' you want another bottle?'' you turned to face him as he got up going towards the door, you held his arm and got up getting close to him again you could feel his breath on your face, you got closer and your lips smashed. He placed one of his hands on your waist and pulling you closer to him, you placed both your hands on the back of his neck and he then placed his other hand on the back of your head deepening the kiss. You broke of the kiss for air and got pulled by the arm back to the bed. You both started making out until you were both exhausted from the kissing and the alcohol. You ended up sleeping in his arms. 

~AUTHORS NOTE~

SOOO what do yall thinkkk

also thnks sm for all the votes, comments and viewsss love yall

(words 1261)