Chapter 5 ~ First Night pt.1

(TW WEED)

You stepped in the house going towards the couch that was in front of you and laying down, you looked at Ash that was trying to bring the suitcase in ''were will I stay?'' you asked when he was locking the door behind him '' With me, its the room opposite of grandmas''. You got up and started walking towards his room opening the door and sitting on the bed. The room wasnt anything special it had white walls with graffiti sprayed on them and some posters mostly with rappers on them then he had a small desk with a screen and a keyboard and more stuff you looked to your right and saw a closet that had a mirror on it. You looked at yourself through it and turned to the duffel bag searcing for your make up bag. When you found it you walked over to the bathroom in his room and opened the door.

Compared to other boys bathrooms you had been too it was pretty clean. You started setting up your makeup and did your usual make up.

 You started setting up your makeup and did your usual make up

(this is like the inspo u can imagine smth else tho <3)

You were putting on your lashes when Ash knocked on the door ''Can I come in?'' you opened the door with your free hand ''sure, I'm finishing my makeup it will take one sec''. He nodded and opened the cupboard and started taking out bags that were filled with pills. '' we got buyers out front you can stay in my room until they leave'' you started cleaning up your makeup products while Ash walked out. 

After cleaning up you laid down on the bed and opened your phone and started looking at your friends stories. You closed your phone having seen all the stories and just stared at the ceiling. You reached your hand into your bag and took out your vape (whatever flavor u want) and started taking long puffs, you had started vaping since the age of 12, you had vaped with Jace for the first time. Back then you said you would only occasionally vape or smoke but now you had gotten hooked and with your parents rarely being home you vaped all the time. You were lost in thought while Ash opened the door '' They left you can go out now '' you nodded and sat up to go to the kitchen.

 Ash started walking towards the bathroom with the bags in his hand and placing them in the cupboard again. You took a glass and filled it with water, you looked around and realized Fez wasn't here ''Ash, were is Fez?''. After getting no response you started walking back to the room where you saw Ash sitting on is desk with his headphones on. You walked towards him and lifted the headphones a bit to talk to him ''Ash were is Fez?'' he took the headset off and turned to look at you, ''he went over to Lexi's he will probably come back tomorrow morning '' you nodded and plopped on the bed laying on your stomach. you then got a notification on your phone.

JACEE

hey can u call now?

Y/N 

sure one sec

You walked over to the living room and facetimed Jace (Jace ~ Y/N)

Hey how are u? I'm feeling better what ab u? I'm good, so you stayin with Ash and fez now? yeah Fez decided it would be good As long as you good with it yeah its better then stayin at home alone yeah after what happened its good to have people with u yeah Y/n ima have basketball practice soon so ima text u later k? sure don't forget tho nah never mi amor haha u wish 

You hung up and got up from the couch and walked over to the bedroom were Ash was now talking with his friends and playing games on his pc ''Ash, how long u gon be playing?'' he turned around to look at you '' I don't know prob another 15 mins '' he turned his chair to face the screen and continued talking with the other guys. you started taking out the vodka from your bag and went to the bathroom and looked through the cupboards for some weed. After finding it you lowered the toilet lid and then sat on it and started rolling a joint. You then took your lighter out of your pocket and started inhaling the smoke. 

You felt the tingling burning feeling in your throat go to your lungs and then felt all the smoke escaping your lips you rested your head on the wall and then the high hit you. Suddenly everything was like a movie you saw everything slower and you could understand anything. You slowly got up and started walking back to the room ''Ashh 15 minutes passedd'' he hadn't heard you since he was still wearing the headphones and talking loudly you  walked over to him ''Ashhh'' ,you were right next to him and he looked at you '' Y/n wait ima be done soon '' you didn't know why but you got annoyed that he was talking to them and not you ''ok'' was all you said and walked over to the bed where your bag was and took out your pajamas

 You slowly got up and started walking back to the room ''Ashh 15 minutes passedd'' he hadn't heard you since he was still wearing the headphones and talking loudly you  walked over to him ''Ashhh'' ,you were right next to him and he looked at you...

(these are the pjs if u dont like em imagine other ones <3)

You walked back to the bathroom and started getting dressed while smoking some more. When you were done you walked out again and Ash was still on the game. You started scrolling through tik tok and started making tik toks . You also posted a story since u hadn't for a long time.

 You also posted a story since u hadn't for a long time

(this the pic sorry for putting two images yh)

You then got a notification from a guy you used to talk with Diego.

Diegoo

hey, hwru?

Y/N

good wbu

Diegoo

m too

wanna ft?

Y/N

sure

(remember u highh)

You pressed accept on the calling button.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

k soo improvement?

(words 1068)