Introduction and Characters

Introduction:

Eda had just formally been dumped the day before her wedding day by her ex but is commonly referred to as "The evil one", but she still has almost a whole year of weddings that her friends are in ahead of them! 

To get Eda back into the wedding season her sister and nonbiological child come up with a series of tasks to complete at every wedding.

However, through out all the tasks and weddings, Eda keeps seeing the same familiar face from the first wedding she attended, and can't seem to pinpoint what she truly feels for them. 

Character Introductions:

Eda(49): Our main character, she is also referred to as "Mother/Mom" by any child from the series that appears in this book. She is feisty, foxy, funny, and fun. She enjoys Apple blood and spending time with her "kids", her dog, and her sister. 

Lilith(54): Our main characters older sister, she is occasionally referred to as "(Cool)Aunt Lilith" by Eda's many nonbiological children. She is sassy, witty, wise, and wholesome. She enjoys helping her sister, being with her sisters nonbiological children, and king the dog. She also has a long stuffed owl that she has had since a child her parents gave to her.

Luz Noceda (23) (Blight): One of Eda's many nonbiological children. Luz is engaged to Amity Blight. She is fun, funny, understanding, and caring of all. She enjoys being with her friends (Amity included), going on dates, and practicing her studies of being a engineer (I don't know why I think she would do that but it sounds cool?)

Raine Whispers (49): Our main characters love interest. They are nonbinary and are friends with mostly all of Eda's nonbiological children because they taught most of them in school, (Middle and Highschool music class) and was another parental figure in some kids lives. They are put together, kind, loving, and smart. They enjoy anything having to do with music, being with students, and teaching.

Amity Blight(23): Engaged to Luz. Another one of Eda's nonbiological kids. She is inspiring, smart, caring, and hard working. 

Augustus ( 21)(Gus) Porter: Engaged to Mattholomule. Yet another one of Eda's nonbiological kids. He is funny, smart, and brave.

Mattholomule (23) (Matt/Matty): Engaged to Augustus. He is sarcastic, tough loving, and cool.

Alador (54): Amity's father. Engaged to Darius. He made a promise to his daughter he would get re-married the same year as her, its one of the few things they will be able to share. He is hard working, blunt, and interesting.

Darius (53): Hunter's father. Engaged to Alador. He just so happened to be getting married the same year as Hunter, but there were no complaints. He is germaphobic, blunt, secretly caring, and inspiring. 

Vee(23): Surprise! Another one of Eda's nonbiological kids. She is engaged to Masha. Vee is calm, creative, and fun. 

Masha (23): Engaged to Vee. They are nonbinary and find Raine very inspiring. They are smart, creative, and loving.

Hunter (24): Darius' child, and surprise ANOTHER one of Eda's nonbiological children!! He is engaged to Willow. He enjoys/likes wolfs, being with his friends, and therapy. He is traumatized yet happy, successful, and proud. 

Willow (23): Guess what she is, yup! Eda's nonbiological child!! She is engaged to Hunter. She likes plants, being with friends, and petting King. She is creative, loving, and kind. She is a professional gardener.

Note: I made Eda and Raine younger than the rest of the adults bc it made my mind hurt SO MUCH when I put 53- so yeah. Sorry but I can't even think about that. 

Authors note:
Hi! Thank you for viewing this and reading through all of this. I will try to come out with chapters as quickly as I can, but just letting you guys know I am pretty busy most the time, and I get caught up in stuff and can't always come up with energy to write. I do plan on writing slightly long chapters because there is a certain goal I want to obtain with every chapter. I don't know exactly how long this will be, but whenever I get a grasp on it I'll tell. If I mess up any pronouns through out this whole story I am so sorry, and it is in no means meant to disrespect anyone or Dana, I merely forget or am to focused on something else I don't see my mistake. Please tell me if this happens. I will take any constructive criticism, so if you think anything could be better comment about it. Thank you so much!

Anyways that's all and I hope you guys enjoy "𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝟧 𝒯𝒶𝓈𝓀𝓈"