𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 (3)

Eda was not ready for the sight in front of her. After much consideration and pep talks, she decided to move back into her flat apartment, that she conveniently used to share with her ex. What was she thinking! She was not ready for this, she has not even been with people enough to live alone again. Instead of completely freaking out now, she decided to just breath, and think happy things. 

She promised she wouldn't bother them anymore, she can't call them. Not after everything they did. She walked into the apartment to see a flat that was similar, but very different from what it used to be. She dropped her bags. 

"H-how could I have b-been so stupid! I c-can't believe I thou-thought to mov-e back in!" Eda cursed at herself for even thinking she could do this by herself. She truly was pathetic. 

"You are just so bright, fun, and fantastic" They said to her that day. What happened to that Eda? She has vanished and seems like she will never appear again. 

'Why did I ever think I could do this!' Eda kept thinking to herself. The mere sight of her apartment flooded her head with memories she does not want to remember right now, not even in the future does she want these memories to come back.

"You are so stunning, my love" Her partner states with pure joy in their eyes.

'Get out of my head.'  Eda thought with the memory replaying. 

"You know, I could stay with you forever and enjoy life like this. Dancing and swaying to our song" They once again stated another lie. 

'Stop it! You lied!' Is all Eda can manage to think

"I just want to stay with you forever, and ever, and ever." Again, another lie.

'Why did you drag me into a life of lies?' Eda once again is fogged over with such thoughts.

"You are all I have ever wanted, and you will forever satisfy me." Lies is all they tell. 

"Stop! Stop it! Get out of my head! You didn't deserve me! I don't deserve this! Quite it!" Eda yells at something that is not even there, has she gone insane? No, she is coping. How could she move into here again by herself? 

'It's ok Eda, we got this! Stay strong! You don't show weakness, you are mother of 6 you can do better than this!' Eda again, silently curses at herself. 

After a little while of getting herself back together she finally picks up are stuff, stands up, and wipes the tears from her eyes. She is starting her job in 2 days, moving back in today, and she will be ok for all of it. She is the cool feisty mom right? Where is that energy now?

No matter! She confidently struts into her room and sets her things on the bed. She realizes something is missing from her bedside table. HER PLANT! HER TINY CUP PLANT SHE HAD! HOW COULD THEY TAKE HER MOST BELOVED PLANT? 

This made Eda furious. That plant meant everything to her. It was a long tube shaped plant, that kind of looked like an owl. It had been passed down from so many generations of her family. How could they take that from her! 

She could no longer withstand her promise to herself, or her dear family. 

"Lilith!! They took my plant! They took him!" Eda frantically yells into her phone, nearly damaging her sisters ears.

"What? What plant?" Lilith asks with concern

"Hooty! They took Hooty! You know the plant that looked like your stuffed animal! MY plant!" Eda again, frantically yelled. 

"Damn them! How could they take Hooty!?" Lilith is also now screaming into her phone. 

"I don't even know! How should I get him back?" Eda asks, trying to calm herself down now.