Chapter 1 - Are we really?

"earth to freen"

Nam calls me as I dozed off for a moment.

"ah yeah what?"

"I've been calling you, we're gonna do our blockings for the scene" nam says while she's carrying our script. 

We're here now at the beach currently shooting for SCOY, almost everyone is here except for beck, she couldn't come because she has her exams for the week and excused herself from the shoot.

"oh yeah coming"

"what's up with you? Do you feel fine?" Nam asks

"She's just probably missing her girlfriend, too bad she's busy since she really loves the beach" heng said as he puts his arms around nam's shoulders. Nam chuckled and looked at me teasingly.

I pinched heng's arms "Screw you heng, I'm just tired"

"aw aw aw!" He was laughing off while also trying to avoid more pinches from me

"sorry sorry, my mistake she was just missing her LIL SISTER"

I was gonna pinch him some more but the director called us for the blockings so we had to cut our talk.

We did our blockings and had rehearsals for the scene, after billy was done with their make up we started shooting off the bat. Bec was also supposed to be in this scene but after confirming her sched the director decided to just cut her off the entire episode.

We finished shooting and nam and I went back to our rooms.

"That was fun, I really love billy and seng's scenes" Nam said as she removes her make up using wipes

"you should wipe off your make up properly, there's still some make up on your eye left" I took some of my makeup remover and handed it to her "here use this, this cleanser is really good"

"aww you won't wipe it for me even though you do it for bec"

"you're older than me you can take care of yourself" I threw her some wipes which landed on her face

She laughs as she removes the wipes on her face "But for real tho, What's up with you two?"

"What do you mean what's up, she's nong I take care of everyone she's just a little special since she's clumsy and can't take of herself properly"

"You can just tell her what she does wrong and guide her no need to take care of her like she's your girlfriend"

She does make a good point, but even if I do that I can't just leave her alone. Knowing her, she makes a mess of everything which also makes her cute.

"Don't you just wanna spoil her when she acts like a child" I sat and laid down my bed and spread my arms around the bed

"well yeah I do but Bec only lets herself spoil around you too, even if I give her food she doesn't eat it but eats whatever you give to her"

I sighed and just let my arm rest on my forehead "I don't know p'nam, I never liked someone younger than me so I don't even know if what I'm doing is normal, moreover we're both girls"

She sat beside me and let her back rest on the wall "Well no need to pressure or label yourself for now, you both seem to be happy on what you have now, that's what matters"

I try not to give meaning to her actions since we're both girls and being clingy to each other is normal but from time to time people will ask me if we're together. I do think it's normal since I usually just really love to take care of others but other people says otherwise.