Chapter 5

The production and camera staff are currently prepping for the next scene for a different angle. The cast are already on standby on our own blockings. Becky is beside Freen and they're supposed to give food to everyone but Freen is secretly chomping down the food while waiting for the preparations. Or maybe not.

"hey stop eating the food props" Nam came near them and went in front of Freen with her hands on her waist looking like she's ready to scold off Freen but she also took one and ate them.

"you're doing it too" Freen said as she laughed, she took one more and faced beck. "Here take some too" she brought the food near Becky's mouth to feed it to her. Becky pouted but still ate it anyways. After becky took a bite of it, Freen licked her own fingers to clean off the remaining taste left on her fingers.

"You're making me an accomplice huh" Becky said with her keen eyes

"At least you ate some of it" Freen chuckled

The boys seemed to notice the girls gathering around the food so they went to their area. Billy clinging his arms around Nam's shoulders "Hey share your blessings" 

Nam just rolled her eyes and took a grabful of it using her own hands and feed it to Billy which resulted with Billy and his mouth full of what Nam fed to him.

"Gish ish to mmum" Billy trying to talk with his mouth full

"What again was that billy?" Nam bringing her hand on her ears to tease billy. Billy finished his food properly and attempted to talk again.

"That was too much, you nearly choked me to death" Seng gave him water and Billy drank it while saying his gratitude. The cast laughing at their friends shenanigans.

They were shooting outside in the woods so Becky was frequently slapping her legs because of the mosquito bites. Freen seemed to notice it so she grabbed a lotion from her bag and kneeled in front of becky to apply it.

"Aww are you already proposing fo marriage?" Opp teased. Heng took out his phone and secretly took pics of it.

Freen just made a funny face of 'fuck off' expression and ignored the teasing while she proceeds to apply the lotion on Becky's legs. Becky has her smile reaching her ears. The cast saw it and proceeded to tease the duo. Daisy took some leaf and tied it to make it look like a ring and handed it Becky.

"So what's your answer N'Bec?" billy asks while the rest of the cast and other staff are grinning at the scene. Freen stood up and took Bec's hand 

"Oh you have something more to say for the proposal?" Heng said

"Yeah take care of yourself, here stretch your arms " Freen said as she put some of the lotion on her arms using her right hand and her left hand still holding Bec's hand

"okay! save that for later, we'll proceed with the shoot" The director shouted. The cast came back to their own blockings while freen finished applying lotion on bec's other arm and came back to their position.

Their shoot proceeded and went well as usual. Their cut as a group ended and it's time to wrap up for the day except for Billy and Seng since they have more scenes to shoot. The girls came back to their room and removed their own make-up and do their night routine.

Each person is sitting on their own futons while doing their personal routine. Becky was removing her eye make-up but Freen noticed that she was not doing it properly so she crawled going to Bec's futon and stole the wipes from her hands.

"I'll do it for you, you're not doing it properly" Bec just nodded and let Freen remove the make-up  from her face. Bec closed her eyes and tilted her face up so freen can wipe her face easily.