11. Alessandro

My probation officer had been surprisingly understanding. Probably because I offered to pay his kids' private school tuition for the remainder of the year if he allowed me to take this quick trip to Iceland.

The second he said ok, and I was sure everything had been documented, I packed a weekend bag, waited for Lara to drive over, and we headed to the airport. It was going to be about a 13 hour flight, and I hadn't gotten any sleep yet, so I headed to the back room to rest.

It had been so long since I'd flown in my private jet. The last time was when Aria and I were coming back early from our honeymoon, and I'd fucked her multiple times during the flight. I remembered being so, so happy that she was pregnant. I made her take a few more pregnancy tests, and then I fucked her every time another test turned positive.

Just thinking about all the things I'd done to her on this plane and during our honeymoon got me hard. I was tempted to jack off so I could relax and fall asleep more easily, but I really wanted to save my load for Aria. Number one on my to do list...was her.

Of course, I wanted to finally meet my son. And I did plan on spending time with him. But I'd brought Lara along to help us watch him while I defiled his mother in every way possible. My precious little boy was going to have a father by the end of the weekend and his first sibling by the end of the year.

When we landed, Lara headed straight for our hotel to catch up on sleep, and I headed straight for the grocery store where Aria worked. Chris and the other guys had pretty much memorized her schedule by now.

I watched her working from a distance for a while. She looked exactly the same, but somehow completely different. Her hair was longer, her hips looked a little wider, and her breasts were heavier. Her ass still looked firm and perky, but it looked larger, due to the wider hips.

How is she even more sexy than she used to be? How could that be possible??

I could've stood there all day, watching her go up and down that step stool while she restocked the shelves. Every now and then, she'd bend over instead of squatting down to grab something, and it took every bit of my self control to not come up behind her and start fucking her in the middle of the aisle.

But then someone might call the police, and I couldn't afford to get arrested right now, etc etc.

I just needed to touch her.

After warring with myself for about 10 minutes, I finally decided to approach her. She was concentrating heavily on her task, bent slightly forward as she rearranged things on the top shelf. I walked past and brushed up against her, lightly touching her ass that was at my shoulder level while she was on the stool.

She hopped down from the ladder and started apologizing for leaving boxes everywhere, but she never once looked up at me.

I stood there for a while, admiring the view, while I waited for her to look up. But she continued to focus on clearing the aisle, so I grabbed a random bag of licorice and headed towards the checkout counter. A short blonde woman was speaking to two cashiers when I walked up.

"So you take your 35-minute break in 15 minutes, Lilja, and then Johann will go when you get back, ok? Malia will go on her break after that. I have to go check on my mother, but I'll find Malia when I come back. Emil is here, so clock out with him." The woman noticed me walking up to the counter and smiled politely at me, blushing a bit as she stepped out of my way.

I smiled gratefully at the woman—Ida—and proceeded to pay for the licorice I planned on giving to my son that night. I had roughly an hour and a half before Aria could go on her break, so I decided to wait in the parking lot and catch up on some emails.

Before I knew it, my phone alarm was going off, alerting me that an hour and a half had gone by. I slid my phone in my pocket and focused on the store's entrance, waiting impatiently for Aria to walk out. After about 15 minutes, she came out and started walking towards a pub a couple blocks away. I waited until she walked inside before I entered.

She was blatantly flirting with the bartender, laughing and joking like they were regularly fucking on the bar counter after hours. I rolled my eyes every time he made a weak attempt at flirting with her, and she just laughed.

I guess Rurik isn't doing it for her. Shocking.

Literally the only thing keeping me from marching up to the counter and dragging her out by her throat was the fact that I was on probation. And here for a "Family emergency", before the court ordered 3 months were up. So I quietly sat down next to her and waited for this cheesy fuck to stop hitting on my wife.

I stared ahead, but I could feel Aria glance at me. She did a double take after noticing my watch, quickly threw money on the counter, and bolted.
I grinned happily as I watched her leave. I figured I'd give her a bit of a head start.

When I easily caught up to her and grabbed her arm, it felt like I'd been electrocuted. The chemistry between us was magical. I still wanted to play it cool, maybe try to convince her to come home with me, but my cock instantly started throbbing. I wanted her to look at me and feel the connection we had; it was still there, and it always would be.

When she finally looked up at me, the clear terror in her eyes almost made me cum.

She was wise to be scared.

"What do you want, Alessandro?" She said, trying to sound confident, despite her trembling and her watery eyes. I chuckled a little. As if she didn't know what I wanted.

She always was a tease.

"Baby, I just wanted to see you. You and our son, Daniel." She glared at me and tried to pry away from my firm grasp, but I wasn't having it. Truthfully, her struggling was just turning me on even more, reminding me of old times.

"Oh, and I wanted to meet your friend, Rurik. I heard he wants you to move in with him! That's a big step. Very exciting. Congratulations." Her eyes widened and she started trembling even harder.

"Do you think Daniel will call him Rurik or "dad"? Or will it not even matter, since he'll be living with me? We have so much to discuss, baby. So much to catch up on." She opened her mouth to reply to me when the bartender stepped outside.

"You ok, Malia?? You looked scared when you ran out. And you paid me way too much... Is this man troubling you?" He eyed me jealously, probably wishing he could take her into the alley and fuck her, too. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Aria smiled at Aron and then returned her gaze to me, looking me directly in the eyes as she replied to him. "Actually, yes, he is bothering me, Aron. I'd appreciate if you would let me go now...sir." I released her, feeling my cock hardening painfully after hearing her call me "sir."

I preferred "master", but "sir" was nice, too.

"Aron, would you mind walking me back to work?" She asked him while still keeping her eyes on me. Aron put his arm around her shoulder and guided her away from me.

I smiled, amused. That guy was like 5'8" and looked like he benched maybe 40 lbs, but I was willing to pretend he was keeping her safe right now.

"Ok Malia! We'll discuss where my son is going to live after you get off work. I'll meet you at his school after you get off."

She glanced back at me for a second, looking furious, and continued walking away.