17. Aria

This is Icelandic footballer, Rurik Gíslason, the inspiration behind Rurik's character

This is Icelandic footballer, Rurik Gíslason, the inspiration behind Rurik's character. And also the person I got the name from!

*****************************************
"Rurik, please please just....go slow, ok? Slow and gentle. It's been a really—ahhhhhhh—long time...for me." He eased himself out, and slammed back into me to the hilt. I felt his cock poking my cervix, and I squirmed uncomfortably. He gave me no indication that he had heard me; it was like he was possessed.

I tried to pry my wrist out of his tight grip, thinking maybe he was just way too in the moment and needed me to bring him back to Earth. He tightened his hands on my wrists and pulled out of me again. I tensed and closed my eyes, bracing myself for him to slam into me.

But he wasn't moving. I pried one eye open and saw him glaring at me, "Keep your fucking eyes open while I fuck you, Malia. And stop trying to pull your hands away...unless you want me to use handcuffs?"

Hell no!

"No. No I do not want you to use handcuffs. I want you to be gentle, Rurik. I'm scared. You're scaring me!" Melody had said he was a freak, and I could tell he was seriously overdue to get laid, but I didn't want an Alessandro 2.0. I could deal with him being passionate and even dominant, but I refused to be tied up during sex.

I refused to feel like I had absolutely no control and couldn't put an end to this if I wanted to.

And I already kinda wanted to.

But Rurik just continued to glare at me, still holding my wrists in his iron grip. He suddenly chuckled and lowered himself down to nibble on my ear. He started thrusting again, but this time more slowly and gently. I relaxed and closed my eyes. I wished he'd release my wrists, but at least he wasn't trying to break me anymore.

"Malia...Eyes on me." My eyes flew open and made contact with his. He still looked at me intensely as he slowly ground his hips on top of me. I was still a little scared, but staring directly into his bright blue eyes was strangely erotic, and I felt myself getting wetter. Rurik smirked.