four | first night

SHAY

I'm trying to act like I'm not turned on right now.

I don't think it's working.

"I'm going to kiss you now, are you okay with that?" Devi asks, licking her lips like she did hours before.

"I'm okay with that." I gulp. "Please kiss me."

I feel desperate. Desperate for her taste. Desperate to taste her. Desperate for her.

She cups my face as she leans in closer to my lips, never breaking eye contact. I feel breathless.

When our lips touch, I close my eyes after she does the same.

Her lips part and I decide to dip my tongue in her mouth. Her lips is even softer than her skin. I cup her face to as she deepens the kiss, her tongue now in my mouth, teasing me, tasting me.

I moan as she deepens the kiss even more.

She breaks the kiss first, catching her breath.

I do the same, not being able to open my eyes for a few seconds.

When I do, she's smiling. A smile that tells me she wants to do more than just kiss.

"That theory was false." I state, beginning to catch my breath.

She's confused. "Huh?"

"That your a bad kisser. Your not. Your a really fucking good kisser." I state, smiling back at her.

She laughs, softly before pulling me back into a kiss.

This time I place my hands on her shoulders while her hands are on my hips.

Suddenly I have the urge to move her hand to my boob as we make out. I act on this urge.

She seems surprised by this but eventually she starts to squeeze it and play with it. She moves one of my hands off her shoulder and on her boobs too and I do the same to her.

At some point I find myself desperate for some friction against my core. I slowly grind on her bed and she must notice this because she pulls away as soon as I start.

"Are you grinding?" She asks, a smile so devilish on her face, it turns me on even more.

I nod.

She moves her hands to the side of my thighs and spreads her legs open, she pulls my body closer to her to where our pelvis's touch.

I moan. She moans too. I think she can feel how wet I am, because I can certainly feel how wet she is.

I kiss her first this time as she begins to grind into me.

Our hands grope each other's body as we grind and grind into each other.

I don't think I've ever been more turned on then I am right now.

I wanted to take off my shorts but I was too much in the moment to stop and waste time like that. I was chasing that release and taking off my shorts would hold me back.