five | party

DEVI

I wake up to a dreadful noise.

I'm surprised.

But the noise isn't the thing that surprises me the most, it's the fact that I actually woke up that surprises me.

I have to ignore my emotions and find the source of that dreadful noise.

I turn over, looking for my phone.

I find it on my side table. I grab it and look at the caller id.

Athena.

Of course. I gave her the worst ringtone in the world.

Well not really, I gave her the ringtone I liked the most for her but now it's overplayed and annoying.

I answer her call.

"Devi! What took you so long to answer?" She says immediately as the call goes through.

"I was sleeping." I respond, sitting up.

She snorts. "Your insomniac."

"Yeah, that's why I'm annoyed. You interrupted a really good sleep that I haven't been able to do in a long time." I look over my shoulder at a sleeping Shay.

She looks great even in sleep.

"Well I'm glad you finally got the sleep you deserve." She sighs.

"Why did you call me Athena?" I get up and head to the restroom.

"Well I wanted to call you to invite you to dinner, Reid's cooking. He also wants to introduce you to everyone." She answers.

"Who's everyone?" I ask, using my shoulder and my head to keep my phone to my ear as I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Your co-workers. The people you'll work with." She states like it's so obvious.

"Can I bring Shay?" I question.

"Yeah bring her. Get here by four." Athena says.

"I have plenty of time." I scoff, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"You have three hours."

My eyes widen. How long was I asleep for?

"Be there on time, bye."

She hangs up and I put my phone down on the counter.

I brush my teeth in silence.

I fell asleep. I forgot I was able to do that. All because of a little mutual masturbation with Shay. 

Insanely hot and I guess it was super tiring.

Would I do it again?

Oh without a doubt, if I were to die I would want my cause of death to be pussy.

But I don't want to rely on orgasms to help me sleep, I want to be able to sleep without even doing anything. Like as soon as my head hits the pillow I want to be asleep.