LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 1)

So finally!! Your chubby is back with another experiment!! 🤩🤩🤩🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻💗💗💗💗 I hope you all will enjoy! 🤩🤩🤩

(Warning:- Readers, this book includes some sensitive topics which have been taken just for the sake of the book. It's purely my imagination so please take this as a fanfic before pointing anything. It's a fanfic, take it as a fanfic and enjoy another chubby ride!!)🤗🤗🤗

(Raikentopeni🤣:- this book contains some words, language, NC scenes which are 18+ so those who are not comfortable can skip the part and enjoy the rest... others, let's have fun again with me ;))🫣🫣🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Chapter words count:- 13329

So without any further ado, Let's begin with this short story featuring.... MewGulf, ZeeNunew, MaxNat!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Loser! Loser! Loser! Loser! " said some kids while kicking and beating a boy who was laying on the ground and kept joining hands in front of them. That poor small kid was crying.... but had no voice, was begging.... but had no words, was screaming.... but had no sound.

" What happened? You wanted to play cricket with us naa? Come come! Take the bat! " said one kid. That boy who was getting beaten got up weakly and looked at them.

" We always told you, not to play with us. You don't belong here. But you always come to play play! We don't want to play play with you! " said another boy but that poor soul again joined hands in front of all of them to make him join because he wanted to play with other kids like normal kids do. But those bullies didn't wanted this to happen. They held one one bat in their hand.

" I guess you can't understand words. Let us tell you in a right now. Let's get him boys!!! " said one boy and everyone started running towards this poor small boy while holding wooden cricket bats in their hands. That boy tried to run away but couldn't because he was already in so much pain but accidentally when he was running, he tripped on a stone and fell on the ground. Those bullies with an evil grin walked towards him.

" Now who will save you from us? You are very fond of playing with us, right? Now let us tell you what you actually deserve. " said one boy and they all were about to beat the shit out of him but......

*Huffing*

*Got up from sleep shockingly*

*Realising it was just a nightmare of his past days*

*Sobbed badly and curled himself while holding knees and sobbing silently*

Again this dream.... my past never leaves any chance to haunt me... since childhood till now I always have made feel weak and abnormal because the way people treated me. I wonder when I'll get free from my past. Is it my fault God made me like this? Is it my fault I don't have something which everyone has? Is it my fault to think that I still can live like every normal person does? Don't.... don't I deserve to live just because God snatched this from me? Why don't people like me get love and acceptance in their family and world but in return we just get accusations, rejections, hate or fake sympathy?

He asked himself with his mind full of thoughts, hearts full of pain, body full numb and eyes full of tears.

On the other hand,

One beautiful morning,

*Soft snores*