LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (SEMI FINALE)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 11291

Let's begin! ❤️❤️❤️

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day,

" Son, are you ready? " asked Mark. Gulf nodded but still he was hesitating.

" What happened son? You are looking restless

" What happened son? You are looking restless. What's making you so hesitant? " said Mark. Gulf shrugged.

" Don't know. I don't know what's gonna happen today. " said Gulf in his sign language. Mark held Gulf's shoulder and smiled softly.

" Don't worry son. Everything will be fine from today. Have faith. I'm with you. " said Mark and smiled at him. Gulf smiled softly and nodded. Lily came from behind, Mark looked at her and went towards her with a soft smile.

" How are you feeling now? " asked Mark.

" Better. Thank you. " said Lily. Mark nodded and wanted to caress Lily's cheeks but his hand stopped at her cheek and he pulled his hand back which Lily saw and she felt extremely bad but Mark smiled and shook his head.

" I will be back soon. You take complete bed rest okay? Porridge is ready for you whenever you feel like you can reheat and eat. I'm sorry but these documents are important to col.... " said Mark but Lily shushed him while placing her finger on Mark's lips.

" I didn't asked for any explanation. You go and complete the procedure. I'll be fine. Don't worry. " said Lily. Mark smiled.

" Take rest. Stay in touch with me. " said Mark. Lily nodded. Gulf smiled at their adorable moment and then they left leaving Lily at home. Lily smiled and the moment she got this chance, she immediately called on a number.

" Hello? Yeah they have just left. Be ready. All the best. " said Lily.

At St. Joseph college,

Mark and Gulf arrived at college parking but when they got up, they saw the parking wasn't crowded like it used to be which confused Gulf.

" Looks like not many students have came today. Maybe because of the political rallies which recently happened. Many roads were jammed and still are. We are lucky our route wasn't. " said Mark. Gulf nodded and they walked inside while talking.

" I've to say your college is beautiful. " said Mark. Gulf nodded and kept recalling all the moments he had here. When they passed from canteen, Gulf recalled all the moments he has spent with Mild, Mew and his gang. When they passed from the room where he was giving his calligraphy exam, every moment was running on his mind like a film in which one face was common, which was Mew's. Mark looked at Gulf and he smiled.