LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 9)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 10785

Let's begin!🥺🥺🤧🤧

***---***---***---***---***---***

Meanwhile, at Gulf's house,

" Uncle, as Gulf is taking a rest now, so I should take a leave. You also please take some rest. " said Mild.

" Sure dear. Go home safely. " said Gulf's dad and he looked down sadly. Mild noticed the sadness on his face.

" Uncle, please stay strong. Everything will be alright. You have to stay strong because Gulf looks up to you and the way I've seen power and strength to fight with the situation on Gulf's face obviously comes from you. " said Mild. Gulf's dad smiled.

" Thank you for your kind words dear. " said Gulf's dad and he looked at Gulf's bedroom door.

" I just want to give all the strength to Gulf because it's so hard to see my son like this. Since he is with me, I've seen him like this coming back home crying and breaking down after getting bullied for his disability. It's not his fault but he gets accused and insulted all the time. I used to cage Gulf because I couldn't see him like this broken all the time but you know him already, he wants to fly like a free bird and always believed in equality. But whenever he tried to find this freedom and equality, always came back home with sadness and disappointment with this cruel world. Before all this, when I used to notice the way he used to look at Mew, I have seen so much happiness and freedom in Gulf's eyes, as if Mew was something Gulf always wanted and wished for. And today..... Again he got disappointed. I don't know how many times my son's heart is gonna break. " said Gulf's dad and he can't help it but to cry in helplessness. Mild's face fell when he heard this and he held Gulf's dad's hand.

" Everything will be fine uncle. Please stay strong. Gulf has seen so much in his life but I'm very sure happiness, success and love is written in his destiny obviously. And I'm never gonna leave his side at any cost. I'm always gonna be there with Gulf. That's a promise. " said Mild and smiled brightly. Gulf's dad smiled at ruffled Mild's hair.

" You talk sweet. God bless you dear. My son is really lucky to have a friend like you. " said Gulf's dad sadly.

" It's me who is lucky to have Gulf. " said Mild. Gulf's dad nodded and he looked at the clock.

" It's getting late. You should leave now. Go safely okay? " asked Gulf's dad. Mild nodded and they walked towards the main door. Gulf's dad opened it for Mild and Mild left after bowing at him in respect. With a deep sigh, Mild turned around to step towards his vehicle but he saw.... Mew's car in the opposite side of the building, Mild looked carefully and saw it was Mew inside. Mild sighed and he went to Mew and knocked at the window. Mew got startled with sudden knocks but when he saw it was Mild, he immediately opened the window.

" How's Gulf? Is he okay? Is he still crying? Did he got calm? Please tell me what is going on there? " asked Mew panickly.

" I told you to leave. Why are you still here? What if uncle saw you? He will be very upset. " Said Mild. Mew looked down sadly.

" I wanted to but couldn't. I wanted to see Gulf one time. Atleast one. " said Mew.

" Mew, I told you he is not in a condition right now to meet you. Also his dad is very hot headed right now. Why you want to mess up things? " asked Mild.