LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 7)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 13485

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day,

" Good morning students. " Said lecturer.

" Good morning sirrrrrrr. " shouted everyone and laughed. The lecturer sighed and laughed with them.

" Such naughty kids I'm having here. I wonder why they made me your class teacher. " Said lecturer. All the students giggled and took their respective seats but today, the lecturer noticed something which was so different than usual. The famous Mew and his gang was not sitting together. Mew was sitting in another row while ZeeNunew and MaxNat were sitting on another row. The lecturer said nothing but it was something which became a gossip in their class. When lunch break came, Zee and NuNew went to Mew and asked to reunite but Mew said....

" Till Max won't apologize for his words to me and Gulf, it's better that I sit alone. " This really hurt Zee, NuNew and Nat a lot. Max and Mew weren't talking to each other not even looking at each other now. Mew started to sit alone in the class while ZeeNunew and MaxNat used to eat together but half break, Zee, Nat and NuNew always sit with Mew as well. Even if they don't talk, ZeeNunew never left Mew or Max alone but somehow this was hurting a lot. It's been a whole week since this was happening and Mew didn't even utter a word to Max, so does Max because he was hurt as Mew raised hand on him.

If Mew and Max face each other accidentally they simply just walk away as if they are strangers which everyone noticed and their gang became a very popular gossip of their college. But in this whole week, after college Mew daily went to Gulf's house, to check his health. Gulf's dad was really happy to see Mew being so caring towards his son and he always welcomed Mew happily and trusted him so much. Meanwhile, Mild also used to come and sometimes stay at Gulf's house. His wounds were quite healed now and Gulf was so happy that Mew and Mild were daily coming to meet him but someone was not liking this. Lily wasn't happy to see Gulf happy. She tried many times to make Mild against Gulf but always failed. One day she decided to tell Mew not to come here daily as she was being very jealous of Gulf.

" You again came to my house? " Asked Lily. Mew sighed and faced her.

" This house is not only yours Mrs. Kanawut. It's Mr. Kanawut's too and he allowed me. " Said Mew.

" But why you coming here daily hmm? I mean going to someone's house daily makes the value of that person down day by day. " Said Lily and grinned. Mew laughed loudly.

" Really? Then why are you here? Technically, in this house you are good for nothing then why are you staying in this house? You should leave too. I came here to visit Gulf. Uncle takes care of Gulf. What are you doing? " Asked Mew sarcastically.