LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 5)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 10016

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Call my dad please. I want to go home. I'm being a burden on you which I don't want to. Let me go home I won't bother you but I'm sorry I can't speak any words. Can you please call my dad?

Mew read this and he slowly looked at Gulf with so much shock and guilt. He didn't know Gulf is this sensitive that he will take this so seriously. Mew immediately held Gulf's hand panickly.

" Gulf! Please I'm sorry! Please don't say this forgive me please forgive me! " Said Mew but Gulf pulled his hands back and pointed to Mew's phone. Mew shook his head.

" No I'm not calling your dad

" No I'm not calling your dad. Listen, I.... I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I know you have gone through that trauma that's why you are not talking about a silent boy. It's just that I just wanted to hear you once that's why. " Said Mew. Gulf held the book and wrote something again. Mew waited till Gulf completed his writing and when Gulf gave it to Mew, Mew read it.

I can't. I understand your expectations but I can't do anything about it. I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry let me go.

Mew placed the book on his table and held Gulf's shoulder gently.

" Gulf, I know what I said, have hurted you but trust me, just try to see what I feel for you. Notice when I look at you, hear when I talk about you *held Gulf's hand and put it on his chest* feel my heartbeat when I look at you. You'll understand what you are for me. " Said Mew and looked directly into Gulf's eyes. Gulf looked at his hand and can clearly feel Mew's heart beating fast. Gulf's eyes were wide and he looked at Mew in disbelief.

" That's right. You can feel. My heart is giving you proof. You are not a burden but a blessing. Since I've seen you my heart is not mine anymore. " Said Mew and he placed his hand on Gulf's chest. He can't help it but to smile because the same way he also can feel Gulf's heart which was beating fast.