11

Chapter 11.

I-I-It it can't be, This man sounded just like Jack but this blue masked man killed someone right in front of me. I look up at the stranger, speechless. I wanted to scream and cry for help but I couldn't all I could do was stare at him. I felt tears forming in my eyes; burning sensation. Closing my eyes I let them flow out. I open my eyes once more, still not able to say or do anything but lay underneath him. I feel as if my heart has been crushed by 1 million stones piled on top of me.

"Don't cry please, my love" The Man in the blue mask says while wiping my tears away with his leather gloved hands. The touch sends a shock of electricity through my whole body causing me to get goose bumps. A crack in the bushes near by caught my attention, Following by another yet shorter man walking though them. This man had a white mask on with a black painted face on it, he wore dark blue jeans, black converse along with a yellow hooded jacket.

"EJ, we bette--" the man the yellow started to say, he stopped mid sentence when he saw that I was being held against my will.

"oh shit, Harmony?" he said while looking down at me. I being to sob now, choking on my tears. That was his name, EJ. The man in yellow pushed EJ off of me and I pushed my legs In of front of me trying to get away. I pushed myself back to a tree and stared at them. The yellow man walked up to me and bent down.

"hi, Harmony. remember us?" He said while wiping my tears away. I looked at him in awe not sure what I should say or do. He began to take off his mask relieving his true identity. My eyes were in shock of what they saw.

"Tim..." I finaly say in a whisper, He smiles and nods his head yes.

EJ sat down on a fallen tree with one leg on it and the other dangling down to the forest floor.

"Good, now listen. We won't hurt you I promise. This is going to be a crazy story for you but I need you to stay focused and not get scared ok?'' Tim asked me looking straight into my eyes. This Tim was so different than the shy clumsy one I know from school, I noded in understanding.

"Alright then, You know me by my human born name Tim. But as you see with Jack I have another name too. My name is Masky, Jacks other name is Eyeless Jack AKA EJ. We both are called Creepypastas, now don't freak out ok? We kill people." Tim said waiting for my response, I didn't know what to do Just looked at him. He won't hurt me.... I nodded not phased by his explanation. He continued.

" We aren't the only ones, there are many of us. none of which will hurt you. We live with this being named Slenderman..." He paused for efffect. My eyes widen at the mention of his name.... no no no this isnt happening hahaha this is so not happening to me .