Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I'm running. Running from the demon inside me. I couldn't get far, it was extremely fast. When I think I'm safe, it shows up again and touchers me until its heart contempt.

'Dream'

I run though the thick green forest as I hear the sound of trees falling to there doom. I don't dare look back, in fear of what's behind me. Turning back would just make me slow down and I can't do that. The 'thing' is getting closer to me. I try to run faster, but I seem to be getting nowhere. The trees seem to not stop for miles.

I keep running. My legs sore from the exercise but I don't stop. I will never stop. I will never give up.

Out of nowhere a tree fell on the plush green forest floor and miscalculated my step and fell over the freshly fallen tree. I wince at the pain. The footsteps grew closer and closer. I tried to get up but I couldn't, I was frozen.

I heard an evil deep male laugh. I started to cry out of fear and frustration. I turned to see who would decide my fate. I wish I hadn't looked. What I saw could not be unseen.

The masked man who saved loomed over me. This man terrified me. blood smeared his clothes, and the black ooz from his eyes moved. Instead of his dark blue mask it was blood red. the black ooz from his mask sprinted at me. And I screamed for help, knowing to well there no one would save me. I stopped screaming, as darkness enveloped its self around me.

*HAY I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT JUST WANTED TO UPDATE :) IM GOING TI UPDATE LATER TONIGHT AS WELL. COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW . KISSES XOXO