chapter 2

Chapter 2

The lights in the kitchen turn on. I shield my eyes from the bright light that was blinding me. When my eyes adjust to the light I see my brother Mark and his friend Cole Laughing so acrimoniously.

"you two are so stupid!" I said out of breath. Cole and Mark were still laughing uncontrollably.

" You should seen your face Harmony!" Cole said choking on the words because he was laughing so hard. Mark and Cole are both 17 years old and they think pranks are the greatest thing in the whole world. THERE NOT! sometimes they take them to far.

" shut up Cole you two are so stupid grow the hell up!" I said annoyed.

" You better want to watch what you say Harm, or Else you want mom to know that you are swearing and that you're up this late at night." Mark said, a grin was slowly forming across his tan face.

" I just came down for a glass of water Mark and I can't sleep! ' I whispered screamed.

" you should at least try Harm, you know what? why do I care if YOU get in trouble?" Mark yelled.

'" Mark stop! you're going to wake mom up!" I said. I pushed pass Mark and Cole and started off to my room, as i was turning out of the hallway I heard Mark say to Cole that he wishes that he had a different sister, I totally agree! but instead of just changing siblings I rather have a whole different family! I HATE IT HERE!!!