chapter 3

Chapter three

"beep,beep,beep,beep"

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock that was next to my bed and chuck it across the room, I groan. I really don't want to get up for school today Monday the worst day of the week to almost everyone! And its the very first day of my sophomore year in high school. I slowly get up from my queen size bed and drag my feet over to my white dresser my mom wanted me to dress up for the first day of school for once so I decided to curl my long bleach blond hair it looked pretty I was surprisingly shocked at how good it looked I went over to my closet and picked out ultra high waisted skin tight black skinny jeans, a pale pink Flowy sheer (sorta see threw) shirt (of course a black tank top under the shirt!) Black stud earrings And high wedged heels to match the shirt and a black bag to pull the outfit altogether. I myself was impressed I put on some makeup and looked in the mirror .

"This year everything was going to be different no more outcast Harmony, Hello beautiful popular Harmony." I said out loud to myself. Last year I was a geek, an outcast and bullied but not this year evreything was going to change for good. I brushed my teeth then smiled my dimples were huge! I love them! and my Bright green eyes popped because of my new mascara. I went down the stairs and waited to Mark and Cole to come down. I heard marks door open and I looked up.

'"DAMN, Harm you looking FINE!!!" Cole yelled down to me, I giggle and say thanks. Mom kisses Marks and Cole's cheek and they leave to the car. As I'm about to leave my mom stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Harmony, I woln't be able to pick you up from school so your going to have to walk home, understand?" my mom said looking me in the eye.

" Yes, ma'm " I say and out the door we went.

* At school*

I get out of our Camro and walk up the front steps of Field High School and head off to the office with Mark and Cole. Cole tried to put his arm round me but I slid it off immediately. We got our new schedules and went to the gym.

*This is Harmony's schedule*

A- Math

B-L.A

C-Choirs

D/E- French

F/G- lunch and study hall

H/I-History

J- Art

I went to the gym after going to my locker to get introduced to the new Principal, Mr.Path. I walk in late and all eyes are on me. I feel my face get red "be confident." I think to myself and strongly walk towards my best friend Night on the bleachers. I sit down next to her, all eyes are still on me. I look over at Night her eyes huge and the jaw open I close it for her and say shes gonna get flies in her mouth.

"Oh Ma Gosh ,Harmony is that you?" Night says as the Principal continues talking about dress code I turn him out, everyone knows the dress code but who cares we all don't follow it and nothing bad happens.

"Yea its me." I say smiling.

"Wow, you look so different." Night says looking me up and down. Night is very, very beautiful with her long black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a blue baby-doll dress and black platform heels the dress matched her eyes. Her hair was straight to show off how long it is, I called her last night and told her to dress up for the first day of school.

"I hope its a good different.'' I say smiling to show off my dimples and I look over to the jocks who were staring at me and Night. Some of them punched each other and started to whistle until the principal broke there celebrating with a clap of his hands.

" Boys, please pay attention." The Principal said. The rest of first day of school went well a lot of stars from people but I acted like I didn't even notice. Night and I decided that each night, we would call each other and pick out our outfit together on the phone or via chat, so we wouldn't match and we would always could sleep in a llittle later because we didn't have to pick out our outfit in the morning because we would do it at night instead. The bell rung at 2:01 I survived the first day of school.