chapter 8

chapter 8

per. A ended and all the students walked out of class, Night and I were the last ones out of the room as usual. The rest of the day went by as normal, At the end of the day Night met me at my locker.

"Wow, Harm did you see this new kids today?" Night asked.

"not hard to miss, after all everyone is talking about them. In English that's all what kids were taking about. did you have other classes with them?" I asked.

"nope only per. A. what about you?" Night asked

"Nahhh. Only per A"

I replied laughing.

Night laughed and we hugged goodbye. She ran to her dads car and he drove away. I sit down on the school steps and put my head in my arms. I heard the school entrance open and I turned my head soon regretting it. Jack and his friend Tim walked out. Jack walked down the concrete stairs, while Tim fell down them. He's papers flying everywhere. Jack look back at him and rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious Tim, again!?" Jack asked. Tim muttered a faint sorry and pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose while trying to grab his papers. I got up quickly and grabbed the flying paper in my area. I bent down and got the papers off the ground and walked over to Tim and Jack and I kent down next to Tim and handed him the papers with a smile on my face. When he looked at me his eyes widen and he quickly looked back down at his papers. I could see he's cheeks start to turn a reddish color and I giggle. Jack was staring down at us while I help Tim pick up the last of his papers. He stood up and I did the same. Tim said a small thank you and I said your welcome. Jack turned to me and I could feel my face getting hot.

"What's your name?" he asked. His voice making me have butterflies in my belly.

"H-Harmony.." I muttered.

"Oh right! your that girl from per A. aren't you? " He exclaimed. I replied with a slight nod and There then was a silence that seemed like it was hours. GOD THIS IS SO AWKWARRRDDD. Finally Time broke the silence with a clear of his throat. We both looked at him and he Nudged his head towards Jacks car to motion them towards his car. I got the memo

"Uh, well, I better get going" I said while turning around and walking the other direction.

"Hay, Harmony wait!" Tim yelled. I turned

"Thanks, again" Tim yelled.

I smiled showing off my dimples. And saw Tim blush once more. Awwww he's adorable I think to myself. And turn back around and continued to walk to my house. Before I knew it I was at the same place I got jumped yesterday. I almost completely forgot about it. The blood in the ground is still there. GREATTT NOW IM PARANOID. DX I walk fast into the woods. The green forest hugging me with its arms. As I'm waking I feel like someone is watching me. I start to jog avoiding falling trees and swamp like puddles that look like if you stepped on them you would never be heard from again. I then heard foot steps behind me. I don't dare look behind me, ah fuck it! I started to run as my life depended on it. Nearly falling on my face a couple of times.When I got to my house I ran threw the door and slammed it shut behind me. I ran to the kitchen to see my mom in there cooking some homemade soup.

"Hello ma'am" I say.

"Hello, Harmony soup is ready so get a bowl and eat in your room" she said. I did what I was asked and walked up the stairs to my room and shut the door.

The soup tasted great that night...

* hay guys :3 hope you like it. Comment, vote. You know. haha. Yesterday was my 6 months with my boyfriend :D. I miss you guys. Thanks so much for all the support. If anyone can make a book cover please let me know. I need a new one :) thanks kisses xoxo