xii. STAY !

"MARIPOSA." Pablo quietly says once his eyes landed on the now black haired girl. He spent a while trying to find her in the airport, but once he saw her he realized why.

Giselle wore a grey sweater and covered her head with the hood. She also had a black mask on, covering the bottom half of her face. He didn't recognize her until she walked up closer to him. He could tell from her tired eyes that she was smiling underneath the mask.

"Pablito." She says back. She immediately wraps her arms around him, looking for some sort of comfort. Strangely enough, he gave her that comfort. He gently pats her head, wrapping his arm around her.

"How have you been?" He asks, taking her luggage to help her. She takes her good off of her head and raises her eyebrow at him.

"I know you can see my eye bags."

"And you look beautiful with them."

Giselle almost bursted into shy giggles at his sudden compliment but instead she playfully shoves him. "Whatever, Gavira."

"Hope you're hungry, Gi. I might've ordered too much food while waiting for you." Pablo replies as he pokes her cheek. She glared at him as she pushes his finger away. A wide smile appears quickly after as she nods.

"I'm starving."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

PABLO COULDN'T HELP but observe Giselle. After showering and eating a feast, she ended up knocking out on his couch. The past restless nights finally caught up to her and she didn't seem like she was waking up any time soon.

Pablo was already starting to become sure of his feelings for her. He knew he felt something for Giselle that he had once felt for her before. But this time, it came stronger and harder.

It was dark out and it was starting to get late. He glances down at the sleeping girl before making his way to her. He slowly hooks his arms under her legs and back to carry her to his bed. Suddenly, she wrapped her arms around his neck for more support as he walked to his room with her in his arms.

Pablo gently lays her down on his bed. Before he could take a step back, Giselle held onto his arm. He looks down and is met with her tired brown eyes. "Don't leave." She sleepily mumbles.

"Are you sure, mariposa? I was gonna stay on the couch-"

"No." She replies before patting the empty spot next to her. "I don't want to be alone. I-I can't. Please, stay." She whispers, looking up at him.

Pablo couldn't resist the look on her face. He slowly nods in reply as he moves a few strands of her hair away from her face. "Let me change first then I'll join you. How does that sound?" He asks as he grabs his blanket and lays it on top of her.

Giselle was too tired to give a vocal reply and instead nods. He gives her a small smile before walking away. He rushed to change and get ready for bed. His heart was beating rapidly at the thought of sleeping next to her, the girl he now has a crush on.

He started to overthink everything. What if she woke up the next day and realizes she still hates him? What if he actually confessed and she doesn't like him? Millions of thoughts ran through his head until he finally but hesitantly lays down next to her.

Giselle turns around so she was finally facing him. Maybe it was because she was barley awake and so out of it, but she found herself clinging onto his side.

Pablo was warm, warmer than the blanket. He was more comfortable than anything. She found it strange how she felt her anxiety go away in the few moments she's been with him. She couldn't deny it but he became her safe spot. The person she found the most comfort in.

"You know, you're not so bad, Pablo." Giselle sleepily mumbles.

Pablo lets out a chuckle at her sudden words before replying. "You're not so bad either, Giselle." Moments later, they both found themselves slipping off into the darkness while clinging onto each other. Comfort is all they felt, possibly even love.

note;
kinda short but i swear good
stuff will come soon🤞🤞

i wrote this quickly so it's
not proof read oops😔😔