xvii. CAUGHT !

"PABLO, NO." Giselle whines as she tries to push the clingy boy away from her. She was trying to do her makeup since they were going to a small party at Pedri's house, but Pablo suddenly got clingy. She was trying to do her makeup but he kept trying to kiss her between each step.

"You're gonna ruin my lipstick then you're gonna get it in yourself." She huffs, using the lipstick tube to point at him. Pablo simply shrugs and puckers up his lips as he tries to lean in again.

He immediately pauses when instead his lips met the palm of Giselle's hand. "Mariposa!" He dramatically exclaims as he glances over at her.

She sets her hand mirror down and turns to him. She gently grabs his face to pull him close and presses a soft kiss on his cheek. She pulls away, laughing at herself when she notices the red mark left by her lipstick. "Told you so." She says as she picks up her hand mirror to show up.

"And i'll wear it proudly so everyone knows that you give this to me!" Pablo replies with a satisfied smile as he sits up straight.

Giselle playfully rolls her eyes as she puts the lipstick in her bag, knowing that she would have to reapply it multiple times later. "Come on, we're gonna be late." She chuckles as she reaches over to his face to try to wipe off the lipstick.

"No, mariposa." Pablo quickly stopped her before she could lay a finger on his cheek, "I was being for real when I said I will wear it proudly."

She held back a laugh at his serious tone. "Fine, you can wear my lipstick on your cheek proudly. Now come on before Ansu and Pedri start spamming my phone."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS." Pablo whispers as he opens the car door for Giselle. A pink tint appeared on her cheeks. No matter how many compliments he had given her in the past hour, he always made her blush.

"I'm wearing a basic outfit, Pablito." Giselle shyly mumbles, glancing down at her black shoes.

"And you still shine like the brightest star in the darkest night." Pablo whispers to her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close.

She lets out a small gasp, holding onto his shoulders for stability after being suddenly pulled. "We're in public, Pablo." She whispers as she glances around.

He raises his eyebrow and shakes his head in reply. "This is a private area, no one will see us."
Her lips formed into a pout as she looks up at him. "I never got my kiss from earlier, mariposa." He whispers, leaning close to her.

Giselle couldn't hold back a smile as he reminded her about their moment earlier. She playfully rolls her eyes and leans in close. Pablo was quick to close the close space between them, smiling in satisfaction into the kiss.

Their kiss was cut short by the sound of a door opening. "Lovebirds! When are you gonna stop making out and come inside!" They both pull away to see Ansu poking his head out the door with Pedri right behind him.

Pablo lets out a huff, annoyed that his kiss with Giselle was cut short. "We're coming!" He calls out as he links arms with her. She laughs as she follows him to the front door. Everything seemed to be fine, but what they didn't notice was the faint click of a camera near them.

The party was going great. There wasn't a huge amount of people and there was alcohol so it helped with Giselle's anxiety. Pablo made sure to keep an arm around her the whole time. He even was proudly showing off the red lipstick mark on his cheek.

Later into the night, they all found themselves in the living room and sitting in a circle while talking about anything and everything. Pedri was checking something on his phone when he got sent an article from a friend. He clicks on it and he couldn't contain a gasp.

His gasp caught everyone's attention and they all turned to look at him. He was sitting next to Pablo and quickly hands him his phone. "Read the article, they caught you guys."

Giselle leans over Pablo's shoulder to see the phone. He scrolls through the article and sees multiple photos of them in public were attached.

A photo from the first time they hung out after the event, a photo from Giselle's first night in Barcelona, and even a photo of them kissing from hours prior. Multiple photos were in the article, meaning that someone had been following them around.

Giselle suddenly felt sick. She felt like throwing up as she sees pictures of her and Pablo out taken without their consent. They both look away from the phone and look at each other.

"Well, shit."

note;
it was dispatch 😔😔

might be ending this soon
pookies idk yet😔😔🙏🙏