xxi. ALWAYS !

gigiaeri posted !

liked by pablogavi, luzminous, and 3,019,827 others!gigiaeri: life's too short 🦋

gigiaeri: life's too short 🦋

pablogavi: can u not post i just got over my 5 stages of grief , i'm about to go through them again
gigiaeri: sorry bbg😔😔

pablogavi: la chica mas hermosa del universo [the most beautiful girl in the universe]
gigiaeri: te quiero ☹️ y te extraño [i love you and i miss you]
  pablogavi: te quiero y te extraño x 2❤️

user1: GISELLE AND PABLO :2@,&29&3

user2: the nails are everything!

luzminous: SO GORGEOUS (louder than pablo bc i'm better)
pablogavi: i loved her first !
  ↳luzminous: i was nice to her first u bitch
    ↳gigiaeri: love when ppl fight over me❤️
      ↳gigiaeri: luzminous UR MORE GORGEOUS <3
        ↳gigiaeri: pablogavi stop bein jealous pookie😔😔
          ↳pablogavi: sorry gf😔😔

somi0309: ur so pretty gi😩😩😩💗💗💗
gigiaeri: ily somi🫶🫶🫶

pablogavi posted !

liked by gigiaeri, pedri, and 3,409,167 others!pablogavi: visca el barça!! 💙❤️

pablogavi: visca el barça!! 💙❤️

gigiaeri: i never wanted to be a jersey so bad
pablogavi: maybe if u came to spain i'll kiss u instead
gigiaeri: don't temp me i have work

gigiaeri: you did amazing today, cariño!! so unbelievably proud of you<3
pablogavi: i always do my best when i know i have mi mariposa supporting me 💖

user1: vamos barcelona !!!!

user2: 💙❤️💙❤️

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"WAIT, WHAT'D YOU GET?" Pablo asks Giselle as she sets her computer down on the dining table. Since the two were apart for Valentine's Day, they decided to have dinner/lunch over facetime.

She holds up the bowl of food revealing rice with various veggies and meat on top. "Oh, i know that one! You always packed it for lunch at school!" He exclaims, his face lighting up when recognizing the dish.

"Bibimbap, yeah! What'd you get? Please don't tell me it's a happy meal from McDonalds..."

Pablo pouts at her through the screen before revealing his food that was not a happy meal. "Sadly, it is not- But did you get my gift?"

Giselle playfully rolls her eyes as she moves her laptop to the side, revealing the various vases filled with flowers next to her. All were from Pablo of course. "I told you, I didn't need anything and you still manage to get me so many flowers."

"You of all people should know that I never listen to anyone."

"Yeah, I know. Remember middle school?"

Pablo lets out a loud laugh at her reply. Memories of their time together in school flashes through his brain. "Remember the spelling bee in 6th grade?"

Giselle furrows up her eyebrows as she covers her face from embarrassment. "Don't bring it up! I wasn't fluent in Spanish yet!" She exclaims, remembering how she terribly misspelt the easiest word in the spelling bee.

"Gi, how'd you mess up so badly? It wasn't even that hard!"

"Says you! Don't forget your english grade all through middle school." She says back, recalling the poor boys terrible grades and english skills. He was in the middle of eating when he bursted into laugh, nearly choking on his food. "Hey! Be careful, dumbass."

"You were making me laugh, dumbass!" Pablo exclaims back through coughs, grabbing his water and drinking from it. Giselle laughs at their sudden nicknames. Some things just never change.

"Gosh, I miss you." She lets out a sigh, mixing up her food. She suddenly felt upset at having to spend Valentine's Day so far from him. He felt the same way. As much as he wished to visit her, both of their careers prevented them from doing so.

Pablo sets his fork down as he runs his hands through his hair. "Crazy how we used to hate each other. Now we can't stand being apart." He quietly says, still in disbelief that he is actually dating her.

Giselle chuckles at his words, nodding in agreement. "I know. Can't believe I actually miss the Pablo Gavira." He sends her a cocky smile through the screen, pretending to flip his non existent long hair back.

"I know, and you're dating the Pablo Gavira. It's a flex, I know."

"Keep that up and I'm breaking up with you." She laughs. She was clearly joking but that caused the Spanish boy to start panicking.

"Wait! It's a flex to be dating the Giselle of Aespa. Ha, you know? Best upcoming girl group, right?" He quickly blurts out, his panic evident on his face.

Giselle bursted into laughter causing him to stare at her confused. "Cariño, I'm kidding, You can't ever get rid of me." She reassured him. "Me and you are like this." She raises her hair and crosses her index and middle finger.

Pablo lets out a sigh of relieved as he copies her actions. "You won't ever get rid of me either. It's me and you always, right, mariposa?"

"Always, cariño."

note;
idk this is just a filler before
the.....
last chapter 😔
i didn't want it to end on 21,
so 22 it is!

pretend this was posted earlier
on valentine's day fr💯💯