xiii. MAYBE !

⚽️🥅
( pablo, vini, kevin, jude, and joão ! )

kev
a little birdie told me that giselle
is in barcelona
...
so when are you gonna confess

IM WAITING FOR THE RIGHT
MOMENT

vinny
he's overthinking it 100%

joão
oh definitely

yeah and what about it

bell
weak ass bitch
she probs likes you too

you don't know that for sure

kev
she wouldn't have gone to barcelona
if she doesn't like you
who does that for someone they
don't like??

idk
maybe she just wanted a vacation

vinny
you're actually so😭😭
pablo, no girl would go on a 14 hour
flight for a guy she doesn't like
ask joão fr 😭😭

joão
i can confirm
luzia flies to visit me whenever
she can, and if giselle went to
barcelona after you told her to??
she definitely likes you too

okay but what if she doesn't

bell
oh my days
i can't with u

kev
BITCH
JUST CONFESS TO HER
IDK HOW LONG I CAN SURVIVE
WITH YOUR TENSION AND YOU
GUYS NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!!!!

vinny
do it soon or else you
might just lose her

joão
yeah pedri will steal your girl

NO HE WONT.
my girl😊😊😊😊

bell
she's not even urs yet

leave me alone

joão
i promise you, nothing will go
wrong if you confess

everything could go wrong

vinny
not if she likes you too

kev
for my sanity,
just tell her you've loved her since
middle school 🙏🙏

maybe 😒
gtg we r going to dinner😜😜

bell
give her a gn kiss after
ur date

maybe 😩
liked by bell, kev, joão
and vinnny !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"PABLO? HELLO?" Giselle waves her hands around in front of the brunettes face. He seemed to zone out the moment his eyes landed on her. He snapped out of his daze and looks at her.

"You look pretty." Pablo whispers to her. She blushed as she looks down at her outfit. It was a simply a pair of flare jeans with a white fitted sweater. It was a simple outfit but he thought she looked gorgeous.

She rolls her eyes as she lightly shoves him. "Stop playing around, Pablito."

"I'm not." He replies, taking a step towards her. She raises her eyebrow curiously at him. "I think you look gorgeous."

"What has gotten into you." Giselle mumbles. She tucks a strand of her black hair behind her ear as she made a confused face at the Spanish boy.

Pablo lets out a frustrated sigh, running his hand through his hair. "You! You have gotten into me!" He exclaims, louder than he thought.

Giselle's eyes widened at his sudden out burst. "What do you mean that I have gotten into you?" She asks between nervous chuckles.

"God, Giselle, you haven't noticed haven't you?" He huffs out as he started to pace back and forth. He left her even more confused as he continued, "You have gotten into me. You have been running through my mind for who knows how long! And it bothers me, it bothers me so much that I've stayed up late at night thinking about you."

"Pablo? What do you mean?" Giselle asks, taking a step back from the frustrated boy. "I'm so confused."

"You're confused? I'm fucking confused. I don't know if I hate you or if I love you!" Pablo finally says as he stops pacing and throws his arms up in the air. "Giselle, I've loved you since middle school. Since fucking middle school! And I thought it went away but no! You just had to call me randomly and you just had to look so gorgeous when we met in person again. You just had to giggle to make me fall for you all over again."

Giselle felt shocked to say the least. She was in disbelief, she couldn't believe that he was confessing his feelings for her. She couldn't belief that he had them in the first place. "Middle school? What do you mean since middle school?"

"I had a stupid fucking crush on you in middle school. Yes, I've loved you since middle school!" Pablo was full of emotions that even he himself couldn't explain. He was angry, not at her but at himself for actually being in love with her after hating her for so long. He felt upset when he noticed how shocked she looked. He felt regret when instead saying she loves him also, she just questioned him about middle school.

"The letter. Do you remember that damn letter? The confession letter!" Giselle quickly asks, running her hands through her hair.

Pablo raises his eyebrow at her. Now he was the one confused. "What letter? The one where it was in my locker and Luis asked if it was you and you replied looking so disgusted? Yeah I remember because I was in love with you then too!"

Giselle lets out a frustrated groan as she tries to find the right words to string together. "Pablo, I wrote that letter. I was in love with you too! I still am!"

"...What?"

note;
i feel like i always have to
leave a note but idk
what to say so here u
guys go 🤗🤗🤗🤗