xx. GOODBYE !

GISELLE COULDN'T BELIEVE that she already had to fly back to South Korea. Her manager told her that she had to come back soon, cutting her hiatus shorter than she expected.

Pablo was the most upset. He wanted to spend more time with her. The long distance between them hurt. He hated knowing that he wasn't going to be waking up next to her for a while.

Hence why he was such an emotional mess while dropping her off at the airport. Pedri, who drive the two, watches from a distance with an entertained smile at the sad boy.

"I'll be back before you know it." Giselle quietly says, running her hands through his hair to try to stop the emotional boy from crying.

"'M gonna miss you." Pablo mumbles, pressing his cheek against hers. He didn't notice that Pedri was recording their interaction, knowing that she wanted to get a video of it.

The dark haired girl leaves a soft kiss on his cheek. She checks the time and realizes that she has to go soon to get through security. "Pablito, babe, I have to go now-"

"No!"

Giselle holds back a laugh as Pablo wraps his arms around her waist and hides his face in the crook of her neck. He was already clingy in general, but knowing he won't see her for a while meant he was clingier than usual. "Hey, we'll see each other soon. I'll call you once I get to my gate."

He takes a deep breath as he lifts his head. "Fine. Promise to call me?"

She smiles at him, slowly nodding in reply. "I promise." She whispers as she leans in to give him a gentle kiss. "Take care, mi cariño." [my dear] She says, pulling away from him.

The Spanish boy sniffles, slowly nodding in reply with a pout evident on his lips. Giselle said a quick goodbye to Pedri and told him to send her the video. She gives Pablo one last tight hug before making her way to security. She didn't leave without having to pull his arms away from her though.

Pedri comfortingly pats Pablo's back as they both watch Giselle leave with her suitcase trailing behind. "Come on. You haven't had dinner yet, let's order something." He tells the younger boy as he drags him out the exit.

"My Gi left me!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

the babysitters club! ( ft baby gavi & baby jude ! )

dancing vini
giselle
what the hell did you do to gavi

kebin
did u break up with him or
something
you JUST
confirmed your relationship ??

what are you guys talking about??

door bell
he may or may not have called us
a minute ago while crying and saying
"my gi left me! my mariposa flew away!"

jojo felix
it was very
concerning

luz of my life
AWHHH HES WHIPPED

he did WHAT😭😭
i'm flying back to korea today
he's such a baby

pablito
i am not a baby.

dancing vini
i have screenshots of you crying
over giselle leaving to korea

somi babe
i'm not a baby he says as he
sobs like one
he called me right after 😭