xix. THE REVEAL !

PABLO SCROLLED THROUGH TWITTER, reading every tweet about his exposed relationship. He was sitting on the couch in his living room meanwhile Giselle was in his room on her phone. He could hear her speaking in Korean and the sounds of her footsteps pacing around the room.

He already talked with Xavi and his manger about the whole situation. They weren't upset about it, they just wanted clarity on it since now his face is all over the news. He was just waiting for what Giselle's manager was going to tell her about their relationship.

Her job was strict. It was something Pablo learnt when they started talking again. It was partially the reason why her anxiety had gotten worse. As much as it was her dream to perform and sing on stage, it didn't change the fact how strict it was. He remembers being told about how she was overworked and underfed or how much pressure was put on her to make sure everything about her was perfect. Her company being one of the biggest in the industry didn't help either.

He was starting to overthink. He was scared that her manager was going to make her deny the relationship or else she would have to give up her dreams. He wouldn't want her to give up her dreams but he didn't want to break up with her either.

Pablo started to hear a mixture of Korean, Spanish, and even English as Giselle's voice slowly started to get louder. He could tell she was frustrated at her manager who most likely was against the relationship.

Suddenly he hears her voice got quiet and he could hear her whispering in Korean. He tries to ignore the anxious feeling by playing some random game on his phone. After what finally felt like hours, Giselle walks out of his room and sits down next to him.

Pablo sets his phone down and looks at her. "So? What'd they say?" He asks, worry filling his mind as he looks into her eyes for any sign.

Giselle suddenly lets out an excited squeal as she wraps her arms around the confused boy. "Everything is fine! They said it's fine! I can stay with you and keep being an idol!" She exclaims, excitedly laughing from the good news.

"Really?" Pablo quickly asks. He was unbelievably happy that everything was going to be alright. She nods in reply, kissing his cheek.

"I'm so gonna find the cutest picture of you to post later." She mumbles, kissing his cheek in between each word. Her action left him a red mess. How the tables have turned.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. He gently cups her cheek as he gives her a slow and loving kiss. "Good, because I can finally show the world who my mariposa is." He whispers against her lips.

"God, I love you." Giselle whispers, looking into his brown eyes. Those 3 words haven't been fully said by either of them but she knew she loved him. She knew that she fell for him and she fell hard.

Pablo lets out a content sigh as he caresses her cheek. The words 'I love you' had been stuck in his mind ever since he figured out he was in love with her again. He just never found the right time to tell her. He leans in close and whispers back, "And I love you."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

gigiaeri posted !