Ch.5- Stand up when i walk in

Author's pov

The sound of phone alarm jolted Tarini awake. Turning off the alarm she sat up and stretched her body. Rubbing her eyes using the palm of her hands she got up and went to the bathroom almost tripping on her way. She brushed her teeth, cleansed her face, took a shower and got dressed up for the day in her light blue outfit paired with black heels. Grabbing a sandwich before leaving the hotel, not the best and fulfilling breakfast. Looks like someone is not hungry for now.

Tarini's outfit

Tarini's outfit

She has a planned to start the day by visiting a Temple.
She drove to the temple and best part is this temple is not far from where she will be staying.

She reached her destination and noticed the place is not as crowded. As she rang the bell on the entrance her mind was filled with a sense of calmness. She continued walking ahead to the place where the Idol of God Shiva along with his Family was placed. Sun rays reflecting on the idol made the colors look even more beautiful as if a divine aura is being radiated by the idol.

She took her place a few steps away from the idol as she joined her hands and her attention was grabbed by the voices of two men chanting the Aarti but this one voice in particular is making it hard for her to keep her eyes closed. A deep voice, it was not rough instead it sounded very comforting to her ears. She could not keep her curiosity in control so she opened her eyes to see a man holding the Puja thali to perform the Aarti along with the priest.

His tall height being the reason she could see his back from a distance.Soon the Aarti was over and she closed her eyes again to pray and when she opened them again the man was nowhere to be seen as she didn't see his face there was no way she could recognize him nearby. So she left with a reminder to visit this Temple some other day.

Reaching the office, Tarini stepped down from her Car. Looking up at the building standing in it's Glory. A sense of accomplishment rushed through her. She walked in her usual confident yet carefree manner and stopped at the main entrance to greet the Security Guard.

"Namaste uncle"

She greeted him with a smile adorning her face.

"Namaste beta aap kaun?"

"Uncle it's my first day in this office today, I am Tarini."

"Tarini? Tarini Arora? The boss!"

He was astonished and that made Tarini smile a little.

"So, are you enjoying your job here uncle?"

"Yes, beta. I don't really face any troubles here, i am happy with it. Thank you for caring about asking me."

"I am glad. No problem uncle. So, i will see you soon, bye."

She waved her hand with a smile to him and entered the building. On her arrival she was welcomed by Mr Kapoor himself. He wanted to Welcome his another favorite, So he stayed another day. His face has a big smile and his hands are busy holding a bouquet of flowers.