Ch.10- A New Beginning

Tarini's Pov

"Tarini wait!"

Ridhi yelled from behind me. Thank God, i didn't punch him in the face. But who does that? He could have simply told me he is going to be around.

"Robin Bhai... I almost punched you. I'm sorry."

He fixed his shirt's collar and gave us a smile. He is Robin, Ridhi's personal bodyguard. But for us he is our brother, because he protects us not just for the sake of his job but because he genuinely looks out for the both of us.

"Well, thanks for not breaking my jaw Tarini."

"Tarini,sorry i did not mention this earlier that he will be here too. You know mom will never leave us on our own. Sorry Bhai."

Ridhi... Now i regret doing this. He can never be a threat to us instead he is lethal when it comes to our protection. He is the one who helped me transform my anger into my strength, but i am always impulsive. I don't know if i will ever be able to change myself. When will you stop doing this Tarini?

"Stop cursing yourself in your mind already. Your reaction was valid Tarini. Ma'am sent me here for both of you. Looks like i was not very good at hiding myself this time."

I don't know why he would hide himself? But i am sure he did this for a purpose. As always he is quick to read my mind.

"You don't have to hide yourself bhai, come let's go inside."

We all came back inside and sat back on the couch. Ridhi brought him a glass of water and Boss came running to jump up on his another favorite hooman. No matter how scared i am of boss, he is our family's most adorable being.

"Mr Robin Hood Pandey, here's your water and why were you hiding? "

Ridhi handed him the glass of water while bowing down dramatically. We always tease him with that name and his reactions...are always worth it. I placed a fist around my mouth to hide my smile but he caught it.
Giving us a blank stare he spoke.

"Haha very funny, I'm glad you didn't choose 'comedian' as your career Ridhi! I just wanted to give you two space while still being able to protect you it's just that. You know very well what happens when i am around."

"Oh wow am i that good bro?"

"No you are absolutely terrible that's why."

He continued sipping on water and Ridhi stopped laughing after his statement. She crossed her arms and sat back on the sofa huffing. When Robin bhai placed the glass back on the table i noticed the rakhi we tied him last year is still there.

The reason he gave in response is not vague. When he is around no one even dares to look in our direction. He is a tall guy with muscular build, not to mention the tough look that he wears on his face. He is absolutely skilled in his field. Now that i think about it, he was definitely aware i will attack him...He chose not to defend himself.

"Bhai, you knew i was hiding so, why would you do this? I mean you could tackle me easily."

"Yes i could but i wanted to find out if you still remember the lessons."

Then i will never be able to pass any of his tests. He is someone who does rigorous training, excellent in situational awareness, always alert and focused. I got to have the chance to receive basic training from him is a big deal itself.

"Bhai, we will be going on shopping tomorrow just for your kind information and i am still mad at you!"

Said Ridhi still facing away from Robin. He shook his head side to side sighing softly.