Ch.13- Hawa Hawai!

Author's Pov

After listening to Riddhi, it seemed like there was no way to make Tarini feel better, but nothing could stop Someshwar anymore. He was a determined man, once he puts his mind to anything he gets it done. He racked his brain and his face became more relaxed now. He asked Ridhi,

"So, then we find some other way. You both are very good friends, try to remember what she does for you when you are sad. We can't let her stay upset can we?"

Ridhi was surprised by his persistence but she listened to him. Furrowing her brows she took a trip down the memory lane. It was visible on her face how much joy and peace she felt remembering the old times with her bestie.

"Hawa Hawai!"

Saying that with utmost excitement she stood up making Boss jump and Someshwar concerned. Her eyes were glimmering with hope and happiness.

"H- hawa hawai? That's a song, is it her favorite, Ridhi? "

He slowly stood up taking his place beside Ridhi and questioned her. She turned to him and answered back. Looking at her now he realized that Ridhi was back in form already so a smile crept up on his lips, but he focused on the matter for now.

"No, but you know when we were kids and i used to be upset, she used to do everything for me and when at last nothing worked she used to dance on Hawa Hawai song because we grew up listening to such songs. Bro you've helped me so much, i am so happy."

She kept on waving her hands in the air expressing her excitement. She thanked Someshwar by engulfing him in a hug but that made him lose his balance a little , he was not prepared for so much energy but he patted on the back of her head gently before she left him.

"Hehe sorry i got a little too excited."

"No worries. However next time please give me a short disclaimer so that i can prepare myself."

Wagging his tail even Boss barked , agreeing with him, Making Someshwar and Ridhi Giggle.

"Now let's get started we have to prepare for so much..."

In his mid sentence he noticed three familiar faces in front of him. Ridhi and Someshwar exchanged looks after listening to the words of these three people who decided to join them.

Not wasting a single second everyone started gearing up for the plan. As there was no time for someone to go to the market and bring stuff for some decoration Someshwar and Krisha told Ridhi not to worry, because they managed everything with the stuff they had at home. Someone on the other hand kept giving Someshwar constant glares out of suspicion, but Someshwar decided to let it go for now.

Quickly finishing up, everyone changed their clothes and gathered at Tarini's house waiting for Tarini and she did not take too long to show up.

"Guys she is here, come on take your positions."

Robin who peeked outside from the window to check if Tarini arrived, whispered to everyone. They all went back to their decided positions. The place where so much movement was going on suddenly fell silent.