Chapter 6: Tony's Birthday

Aloisia is dreading attending Tony's party, she knows he is going to be so drunk and careless. He knows he is dying and he wants to go out with a bang. That fact scares Aloisia, she hates that Tony has given up, she hates that he is so stubborn, she hates that he has no regard for anyone's safety at the moment, and she hates that he is dying and she is still lying to him. She walks into the room and immediately wants to exit. Tony is extremely drunk and wearing his iron man suit. Aloisia finds Pepper and the prepare to leave.

"Yes, sir, I understand. No. No, sir, that will not be necessary. I'll handle it. Sir, I personally guarantee that within 24 hours, Iron Man will be back on watch" Rhodey says, talking on the phone while pulling up outside Tony's house. "Hey Pepper, Aloisia" he adds, spotting the women.

"I'm going to get some air" Pepper says, Aloisia nods agreeing with her

"What's wrong?" Rhodey asks

"I don't know what to do" Pepper says making a gesture to Tony

"You gotta be kidding me" Tony is in his iron man suit at the party, obviously very drunk, he stumbles around and nearly falls "That's it, I'm making-" But Pepper cuts him off before he can finish.

"No, no, no. Don't call anyone" Pepper says, stressed.

"Pepper. This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy"

"I know. I know. I get it. I'm gonna handle it, okay Just let me handle it" pepper offers

"Handle it. Or I'm gonna have to" Rhodey says

"Why does Tony always do this to himself. Was he always like this?" Aloisia asks Rhodey.

"Pretty much, it got worse after his parents died" Rhodey says.

"he just doesn't seem to know what to do with himself sometimes" Aloisia says, Rhodey hums, agreeing.

Tony turns to the crowd and speak "You know, the question I get asked most often is, 'Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in the suit?' Just like that"

"Does this guy know how to throw a party or what?" Pepper says walking onto the stage

"I love you" Tony says, a smile on his face

"Unbelievable! Thank you so much. Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night. And we're gonna say good night now, and thank you all for coming" Pepper says, completely done with Tony

"No, no, no, we can't ... Wait, wait, wait. We didn't have the cake. We didn't blow out the candles" Tony says childishly.

"You're out of control, okay? Trust me on this, okay?" Pepper says

"You're out of control gorgeous"

"Oh my gosh, Tony is so hopeless. He needs to sober up" Aloisia mutters and Rhodey cant help but agree.

"It's time to go to bed. It's time" Pepper says

"Give me another smooch"

"You're not going to be happy about this"

"Come on, you know you want to"

"You just peed in the suit"

"I know. It has a filtration system"

"It's not sexy" Pepper says, Aloisia nods. It really wasn't.

"You could drink that water"

"Just because you can doesn't mean you would want to" Aloisia says.

"Now I'm thinking about drinking Tony's piss" Rhodey says grimacing.

"Why are you thinking about that. Before you blame me, I never even suggested anything like that" Aloisia says, looking at Rhodey shaking her head.