Chapter 2: Enhanced

Aloisia and Natasha begrudgingly made their way onto the jet, Natasha had put Aloisia's jumper over her suit, not wanting to take it off yet. Aloisia is in her usual suit, and in protest she had taken one of Nat's black hoodies and slid that over her suit. The two walk into the jet, their pinkies wrapped around each other. Clint smiled at the pair, he loved seeing them doing coupley things. He had never seen Natasha so happy.

After some general conversation the jet landed. Natasha and Al take of the others hoodie as everyone grabs their weapons.

Natasha and Clint drive through as Tony, Thor and Aloisia fly. Steve has a motorcycle and the hulk runs through the snow.

Natasha drives the Truck as Clint fires arrows at the surrounding agents, Aloisia flies above, throwing fireballs and daggers as those below. Watching her girlfriend from the corner of her eye and making sure she remains safe. Thor lands on a tower taking down the agents, some agents fly towards him using Chitauri technology but Thor gets them on the ground.

Steve has his motorcycle, he rides skilfully as he takes down agents, throwing his shield at them and dodging bullets. Hulk annihilates the agents around him, bullets do nothing to him as he continues to fight. Natasha and Clint get out of their truck as a barrier forces them to. They fight on the ground with air support from Aloisia as they try to gain control of the situation and get access to the base.

Tony, flies up to the base in his suit, hits a forcefield. "Shit!" He exclaims.

"Language!" Steve shouts upon hearing Tonys words, Aloisia grins, ready to tease the man about it "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken" Jarvis explains

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last" Thor says, as he continues to take down any hydra agents that come his way

Natasha knocks out some soldiers "'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys" she says

Clint speaks up as some soldiers shoot at him "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise" the groups original plan was to get inside undetected, that plan fell apart quickly

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language?'"

"I was going to deal with it later, Steve what were you thinking? The opportunities you gave all of us" Aloisia says, a large blast of fire ripples through the air, knocking down many soldiers.

"I know" Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck "It just slipped out"

Inside the HYDRA Research Base, in Sokovia, Eastern Europe "Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker asks

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers" A soldier says

"They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked"

"They have to be after the scepter" he turns to the soldier "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers!" The soldier exclaims, he knows there is no winning this fight

"Deploy the rest of the tanks" Strucker orders

"Yes, sir" the soldier says

"Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks." He turns talking to Dr. List "Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough"

"Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins"

"It's too soon" Strucker argues

"It's what they signed up for"