Chapter 8: The Hulk

Natasha and Aloisia continuously crawl under the wires and through any smaller routes they could take. Natasha stops suddenly, loud explosions echo through walls as the room vibrates. Natasha pulls out her gun and slowly walks out onto the tunnels and spins a loud roar ripples through the silence as the hulk appears. Natasha fires a shot into a liquid nitrogen pipe that hits the hulk in face. The hulk angrily hits it, crushing it. Natasha begins to run through the maze of corridors hands over her head. Aloisia not far behind, ready to defend Natasha with her life. The sound the Hulk follows. Finally, the pair reaches and a long corridor. As they run, behind them the hulk tears apart the hallway, desperate to catch the pair. Natasha turns to see, but the Hulk her into the wall, Natasha smashes into the groud. Aloisia stands defensively in front of her. Powerful flames blazing out of her hands, ready to engulf the Hulk in a bonfire. The hulk stares Natasha down, ready to hit her again. Aloisia makes a wall of fire throwing the hulk off and distracting him long enough for Thor to storm into the room. Pushing himself and the hulk to the floor and through the wall, into the next room.

Aloisia removes the wall of fire, slowly approaching a terrified Nat. "Are you alright?" Al asks, Natasha hesitantly nods, it looking more like a twitch that an actual nod. Aloisia glances over to Thor worriedly "I'll be back, Thor might need some help" Aloisia waits a couple of seconds to make sure Nat is okay and shows no signs of severe injury before running off.

Aloisia rushes into the room, her hands ignited. The flames seem to distract the hulk for a second as his guard is down when Aloisia attacks him. She uses her fire daggers to attempt to burn him, the hulk screams and throws Aloisia to the floor, approaching her, only for Aloisia to spin, producing a powerful flame behind her feet as she does. This even takes Thor off guard. "Thor, little help!" Aloisia exclaims when she spots the God.

Thor crashes into another stack of crates as Aloisia is thrown to the side. She regains her balance quickly opening a portal and pulling out a bow with some reinforced arrows. Even if the arrows do nothing against the hulk they can at least work as a distraction. As Thor raises his head, he feels something on his lips, a familiar crimson substance coats his fingers. As he swipes it off, the roar of the hulk is is not too far. Thor extends his hand out. The roar gets louder and closer. Thor focuses. His hand strains toward mid-air. His eyes tight in concentration. The hulk runs right at him. At the last second, Mjolnir flies into his hand and Thor uppercuts the hulk who crashes into a jet. as the hulk stands up, shaking his head like, Aloisia ignites the tip of an arrow on fire. Aiming and shooting. Hitting the luck right in the forehead.

The arrow hardly does anything against such a powerful creature, it only succeeds in making the hulk madder. Aloisia opens a portal and drops the bow and arrow back into the shadow realm "well that didn't work as i hoped" she mutters. Hulk shakes his head and angrily rips off the tail of the jet, he spins, building momentum and hurls the massive plate at Thor. Thor slides and ducks under the tail. Jumping up, he throws Mjölnir with all his strength, knocking the Hulk as he attempts to grab the hammer. The hulk down, hammer in hand. He tries to lift it, but can't. Mjölnir rests atop his hand. Struggle as he may, hulk wraps his hand around the hammer. The hammer doesn't move. To no avail -- he strains with all his might, screaming from the effort. Thor jumps up again, kneeing hulk in the face as Aloisia runs up to him and kicks his side. Thor grabs his hammer, jumps on him, using the hammer as a lock for his chokehold. Hulk tries to pull him off. Aloisia prepares to assist unsure of how to help.

The hulk throws Thor off and Aloisia takes his place while he recovers, she manages a powerful blow, sending the hulk back and knocking his off his feet, because of this the hulk rushes towards her grabbing her by the neck "we are not you enemies banner try to think!" Thor shouts. This offers a small distraction for Aloisia to grab hulks wrist, she swings up, kicks him and uses the momentum to flip onto the ground, landing on her feet.