1: 3 Friend or Woe? Part 7

Y/N and Wednesday get to the weathervane to see if either Xavier or Tyler know where the original meeting house is.

Xavier was getting dishes when he saw the duo standing in front of a bulletin board.

Xavier: I thought you were supposed to be pilgrim world. Also, you can't be smoking in here, Y/N.

Wednesday: We deserted it while our sanity was still intact. 

Xavier: Oh yeah?

Wednesday and Y/N stand beside the counter while talking to Xavier.

Xavier: Either of you want a coffee?

Y/N: French vanilla, two sugars.

Xavier nods while getting to work on the coffee. 

Y/N looked at Wednesday before speaking.

Y/N: Do you want anything?

Wednesday shook her head, signaling she didn't want anything.

Xavier: It's one of the many perks of this wonderful assignment.

Y/N: Do you know where the original meeting house is?

Xavier: No, sorry, but I do know the general area.

Wednesday: We were here for Tyler.

Xavier: I told you he was bad news.

Wednesday: Twice. But who we speak too is our business.

Y/N leans in to whisper into Xavier's ear.

Y/N: *whispering* Do you know what Tyler is up to?

Xavier: *whispering* I know that he told his dad you nearly beat him to death. I also heard Tyler say you're going to be arrested on Family day and then Wednesday will be his? But who is Wednesday dating?

Y/N: Me.

Y/N pulls away and stands up straight as Xavier nods before handing Y/N his coffee.

Wednesday rings the bell as Y/N was in his thoughts.

Y/N: *thoughts* Seriously, Tyler, how weak do you think I am? 

Wednesday, noticed Y/N was in his thoughts, so Wednesday elbowed Y/N in the side, causing the wolf to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

Tyler soon walks out and Xavier, Tyler, and Y/N all glare at each other, but both boys were scared of Y/N glaring at them because he was also lowly growling.

Tyler: *gulping* You rang?

Xavier scoffs before leaving, as Y/N quickly drank his coffee before lighting another cigarette and putting in his mouth before taking a drag out of it.

Tyler: Want the usual?

Y/N: She doesn't want anything, you son of a bitch, so tell us where the original meeting house is.

Wednesday pulled out a map and put it on a table where Tyler pointed where the meeting house is, so the duo left and Y/N didn't pay, which he didn't care about. 

Y/N and Wednesday were in a forest, soon the duo made it to the meeting house.

Y/N: Wow. 

Wednesday: I was expecting more as well.

Y/N and Wednesday walk inside and start searching around as Wednesday lets Thing down onto the ground.

Thing used sign language to say there was somebody behind them, which made Y/N quickly turn around and glare at the old man.