1:6 Quid Pro Woe part 3

It had soon turned nighttime when Wednesday, Thing and Y/N all walked into Xavier's paint studio, where the mentioned was painting. Xavier turns and looks at the two, who walk up to him.

Wednesday: We need your help.

Xavier does a weird creepy half-smirk, which turns into a full-on creepy smile.

Wednesday: Don't gloat.

Xavier walks over and stands in front of the three.

Xavier: What do you want some drawing lessons?

Xavier turns off his music before looking back at the photo in his hand. Y/N sighs as he puts a cigarette in his mouth and lights it.

Xavier: Your line work's a little shaky.

Xavier looks at Thing who is scurrying across the floor.

Wednesday: I saw that in a vision. Do you recognize it?

Xavier looks at Wednesday before looking back at the photo, folding it up, and then pointing to a much more detailed version of Wednesday's drawing.

Y/N, Wednesday and Xavier all look closely at the photo, seemingly intrigued. Xavier sits down, Wednesday crosses her arms, and Y/N puts his right hand into his right pants pocket with his left hand holding onto the cigarette.

Wednesday: When did you draw this?

Xavier: Couple of days ago. I started having those dreams again, like before.

Wednesday: Was the monster in them?

Xavier: No, but I could feel it...

Y/N: In the shadows like a neverending mark of death stalking you?

Xavier looks at Y/N confused, as does Wednesday.

Y/N: We all have that one thing that marks us for death, most don't know what it is, some do, and those who don't know are very lucky not to have the knowledge. We are not one of those select people.

Xavier: Kind of lurking in my mind.

Thing climbs up onto a table beside a cup full of paintbrushes.

Wednesday: You know where this is?

Xavier: Yeah. It's the old Gates Mansion. I pass when I go running.

Y/N realised something.

Y/N: Oh shit. I passed the place when I first arrived here.

Xavier looks at Y/N and Wednesday before looking back at the photo.

Xavier: Why?

The trio looks to the side and sees Thing pull down a curtain hiding a painting that was of Wednesday holding her cello outside of her room.

Y/N: *Whispering* What the fuck?

Xavier looks at the ground as Wednesday walks over to the painting while Y/N balls his hands into fists, trying to calm himself down. Xavier clears his throat just as Y/N also walks past him and towards the painting. Xavier quickly walks over to the duo with his hand outstretched before putting his hand back down by his side.

Xavier: Ok, listen... After the dance, I wanted to forget about you, but I couldn't.

Y/N started to breath in and out to calm himself down but he couldn't help but let one snarky and aggressive comment slip out.

Y/N: How about I help you forget about her by punching your face in!?

Xavier: So I started painting and that's what came out.